One

Baekhyun keep having headache since 2 month ago. He just thought it was just a migraine, but it getting worse each day.

"why i keep having headache? Its damn killing me" Baekhyun said while eating painkiller. 

Day by day, he can't even sleep on night because his headache keep distract him.

"Baekhyun, i think you should go meet doctor. Your headache keep getting worse day by day." Jongdae, Baekhyun bestfriend said while holding Baekhyun shoulder. 

They're were bestfriend since in elementary school. Baekhyun will share all his problems to Jongdae.  Samelike Jongdae.  There's no secret between them.

"i dont know what to do, Jongdae.  I already go to clinic to take some medicine, but i dont do the checkup yet. I was so damn busy with my new project." Baekhyun said while drinking his juice. 

"How about both of us go to hospital tomorrow for your checkup?. Im free tomorrow so i can accompany you. How about that?" Jongdae give suggestions to Baekhyun. 

"but im afraid... How about if im really sick? Seriously i don't want to die yet."

"why you said like that? Dont worry no bad things will happen to you. We just doing checkup to check what's wrong with your head actually. Dont worry okay?." Jongdae trying to keep his bestfriend calm down.

Baekhyun try to take a deep breath. Today he will go to the hospital with Jongdae.  He just hope everything will be okay. 

"Baekhyun, are ready? Keep calm and dont worry too much okay?." Jongdae smile to make his bestfriend calm down. 

"hmmm yes. But i still can't stop worrying myself. Please pray for me, okay?"

"of course i will pray for you.  Im always pray for you. So lets go meet doctor and make medical checkup, okay?." Jongdae hold Baekhyun hand tightly. 

Both of them start to walk into doctor room.

"hello, what's your name? And can i know what's your illness?" Doctor Kim Junmyeon greet his patient cheerfully.

"ummm my name is Byun Baekhyun. I keep having bad headache since 2 months ago." Baekhyun feel so nervous.

"relax dear relax. Okay is it that bad?". Doctor Kim Junmyeon try to calming his patient. 

"can i say yes?. I keep having it almost everyday especially when im going to sleep." Baekhyun start to speak what he through this 2 months.

"okay firstly im going to make medical checkup on you and make head scanning. So everything will be okay, don't worry." Doctor Kim Jumyeon know that his patients is afraid right now. 

Jongdae hold his bestfriend hand tightly and give him a smile as a sign everything will be okay. 

Doctor Kim Junmyeon start to make check up on Baekhyun. After that, Baekhyun head been scan up. 

"Byun Baekhyun, you will know the results on next week, so please come here next week, alright?" Doctor Kim Junmyeon give a smile to Baekhyun. 

"Okay thank you doctor." Baekhyun and Jongdae start to left Doctor Kim Jumyeon room. 

"Please dont forget to eat medicine that we will give you." Doctor Kim Junmyeon remembering his patient. 

Baekhyun just replying it with a nod and smile on his face. 

After Baekhyun take his medicine on the counter, both of them start heading back home. 

"So Baekhyun, lets go eat? Im so hungry while waiting for you." Jongdae start to grinning on passanger seat. 

Baekhyun who is driving start to smiling when seeing his bestfriend action. 

"okay okay, im sorry for making you wait long.  So let's go eat and its on me today." Baekhyun try to cheer up his mind. 

"yeahhhh"

That night, Baekhyun start to feel pain on his head.  He fastly take his medicine. He just hope he can get some sleep today. 

He take his family photo.  In that photo, there's his dad, mom and his older brother.  But all of them passed away 5 years ago because of car accident. Baekhyun at that time at his school.

"mom, dad, hyung. Why is it hard so much?. I can't stand it. I don't want to die yet. I need you guys right now. Im sick.  Im in pain, so much pain." Baekhyun crying until he fall asleep. 

One week already passed,

"so today, you will go to the hospital right? To take your medical results." Jongdae try to remembering his busy bestfriend.

"of course i remember. Thank you mr Kim Jongdae for remembering me." Baekhyun said while put his work file on his working table. 

"but sorry because i can't accompany you for today. I got an appointment with our client."

"dont worry. I can go alone.  You can just meet our client and get new project, okay?" Baekhyun smiling while looking at Jongdae. 

Baekhyun and Jongdae is a business partner.  They already build up their company in handling big project and tenders. 

Baekhyun take a deep breath before walking to enter Doctor Kim Junmyeon room.

"Everything will be alright, everything will be alright..." Baekhyun mumbling to himself.

"How are you Byun Baekhyun? we already got your medical result." Dr Kim Junmyeon start to take a deep breath. 

"Im sorry to say this. But you are currently have brain cancer." There's no smile anymore on Dr Junmyeon face. 

"what? No its just joke right?" Baekhyun not believed what he just heard. 

"im sorry for saying this. But we already check on it for a few times but it show you positive having brain cancer."

"how many times more do i had?"

"you only have around 6 months left."