six

Its been 5 days and Baekhyun still unconscious. Everyday Chanyeol will come to the hospital to meet Baekhyun.

"Baekhyunahh, its already been 5 days. Please open your eyes. Im not strong for this. I miss you so much." Chanyeol hold Baekhyun hand while crying. 

He not strong for this. Everytime he look at Baekhyun, its makes him cry.

Suddenly, Baekhyun hand move little bit.

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun?" Chanyeol calling for Baekhyun name after he see Baekhyun hand move. 

Baekhyun slowly open up his eyes.

"Baekhyun, thank you. Thank you because open up your eyes. I already miss you so damn much." Chanyeol sobbing. 

Baekhyun try to speak up but its hard since there's oxygen mask.  Chanyeol quickly take of oxygen mask from Baekhyun mouth. 

"chanyeol, can you take me one glass of water?" Baekhyun try to talk slowly.

"yes sure" Chanyeol quickly pour mineral water into glass and bring it to Baekhyun. He put the glass into Baekhyun mouth. Baekhyun drink it slowly. 

"Baekhyun, are you feeling better now?" Chanyeol asked.

"yes but my head is so damn pain."

"wait a minute. I call the doctor for you."

Baekhyun hold Chanyeol hand.

"can you just stay here right now?. My pain will be gone when watching your face." Baekhyun try to smile. 

Chanyeol start to sit beside Baekhyun while holding his hand tightly.  He kiss Baekhyun hand many times after that. 

"you know the day when you unconscious, that is the most bad day for me. I think my soul is gone. Thank you for coming back for me." Chanyeol start to speak up what he feel.

Baekhyun just replying with a smile.

"Baekhyun, can i ask you something? Why you lie to me about the pills?" Chanyeol look into Baekhyun eyes. 

Baekhyun take a deep breath.

"i dont to tell you the truth because i dont want to you worried about me. You know everything about my illness?"

Chanyeol just nod. 

"you know that i have brain cancer and only have 6 months left to stay alive?"

"so what Baekhyun? I will make sure you get all best treatment. Doctor is not a god Baekhyun. You need to be strong. Me and Jongdae will give our full support for you. Dont be afraid okay? I will take care of you until you healthy. Cancer is not a death." Chanyeol said while look at Baekhyun eyes. 

There's tears in Baekhyun eyes.

"but Chanyeol... Im afraid.  I dont want to die yet. I want to stay alive with you and Jongdae" Baekhyun put his head on Chanyeol shoulder.

Chanyeol hug Baekhyun while crying.

"dont say like that. All of us will stay together forever.  Both of us will take care of you. Baekhyun, i already make up my mind. How about both of us get married?." Chanyeol said while still hug Baekhyun.

"what?... Chanyeol are you crazy?" Baekhyun suprised with what Chanyeol said just now. 

"yes im crazy for you. Let get married, okay? I will take care of you after that." Chanyeol look into Baekhyun deep eyes. 

"but im going to die Chanyeol.  I dont want to let you alone after i gone." Baekhyun look into Chanyeol eyes. 

Chanyeol quickly kiss Baekhyun.