four

Today is the second day of their vacation, Chanyeol and Baekhyun plan to travelling over Busan. Chanyeol driving a car that they rented. Menwhile Baekhyun sit on passanger seat.

Baekhyun look at beautiful beach scenery. He feel so calm. 

"how i wish i could see this for 50 years more." Baekhyun mumbling to himself.

"Of course you will see this for 50 years more." Chanyeol said while focusing driving. 

Baekhyun just replying it with smile.

After 14 minutes, they finally arrived at Haeundae Beach. 

"omg its so beautiful" Baekhyun scream hardly.

While Chanyeol start to take pic of the beautiful beach. 

"i need to show it to Jongdae." Baekhyun take out his iphone and take pic of the beach. 

"Jongdae? Who is it?." Chanyeol asked.

"Jongdae is my best friends. We both been friends since in elementary  school. Later, i will let you guys meet each other together." 

"He must have same character like you right? I wish all of us can meet together one day."

Suddenly, Baekhyun phone ring. Its from Jongdae.

"yes Jongdae? How are you?" Baekhyun asked Jongdae from his phone. 

"im fine. Actually im worrying about you. Are you alright?" Jongdae asked.

"dont worry too much okay? Im just fine here with my new friends, Chanyeol. He also on vacation just like me." Baekhyun smile when talking about Chanyeol to Jongdae. 

"really? If that so, im not worrying that much since you not alone at there. I have to go now. Make sure you take your medicine okay?"

"omg you just like my late mom! Dont worry i will take my medicine, mom dae." Baekhyun laughing with Jongdae nagging. 

"mom dae??? Alright i will be your forever mom." Jongdae whinning over the phone. 

Both of them stop the call after that. 

"is it Jongdae? The one who you just tell me just now." Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun just replying it with a nod and smile.

"lets go to Gukje Market? Im suddenly craving for tteokbokki. I heard there's famous stall at there." Chanyeol said while holding his stomach. 

Both of them start to walk beside each other heading to their car. After that, Chanyeol start to drive heading to Gukje Market. 

As they arrived at Gukje Market, both of them start to eat lot of street food. When Baekhyun eating tteokbokki, there's sauce on his lips. Chanyeol quickly wipe it with his hand. 

"omg you really like a kid" Chanyeol wipe the sauce from Baekhyun lips. 

Baekhyun feel so shy with Chanyeol action. He can feel his fast heartbeat.

"you dont want to eat?" Baekhyun asked when Chanyeol stop putting tteokbokki into his mouth. 

"im already full. We ate so much of food today." Chanyeol said while smiling. 

Clock start to reached 6pm, both of them start to heading back to the hotel. Baekhyun feel so tired so he fall sleep in the car. While Chanyeol just driving as usual.

"this is bad. Why he look so damn beautiful when sleeping?." Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who is sleeping on passenger seat. 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun fluffy lips. Luckily, on that time Chanyeol stop driving while waiting for traffic light. He quickly kiss Baekhyun fluffy lips.

He start to driving back since the red light changing to green light. 

Chanyeol can't control his feelings to Baekhyun. Although they just meet each other yesterday.  He thought he need to confessed his feelings before this Vacation ended. 

After 20 minutes, they finally arrived at Sky Hotels.  Chanyeol wants to wake Baekhyun up but Baekhyun seems in deep sleep. 

So Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun slowly. They heading to their hotel room. 

Chanyeol put Baekhyun on bed slowly.  He just smile when seeing Baekhyun look so fine when sleeping.

Actually, Baekhyun just pretended to sleep.  He actually start to awake when Chanyeol kissing him. He feel so shocked and shy with Chanyeol action so he just pretended to sleep. 

He didnt expect Chanyeol will carrying him until they arrived at their hotel room.  Only god know his feelings that time.  Trembling, his heart beating like he just finish exercises.

Chanyeol sit on the chair while facing on Baekhyun who still in fake sleep.  While Baekhyun in dilemma want to open his eyes or not.  He feel uncomfortable when realize that he been watched by Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun finally open his eyes. 

"Baekhyun, are you awake?" Chanyeol asked when see Baekhyun already wake up. 

"ummm yes. Why are you keep looking at me like that?"

"im looking at you because you look so damn perfect when sleeping." Chanyeol said while touching Baekhyun head. 

Baekhyun just stay still.  He start to blushing. 

"im going to take a bath now." Chanyeol take his towel and walk into bathroom.  He know that Baekhyun feel shy with his actions.

Baekhyun feel so nervous.

"this cheek, why it need to blushing right now?" Baekhyun touching his cheek. 

After Chanyeol finished cleaning himself.  He walks out from bathroom.  Baekhyun at that time, just about to eat his medicine.

"Baekhyun, are you sick? Why you keep eating pills?" Chanyeol asked.

"no im fine. This is just a vitamin." Baekhyun lied. 

"really? Okay then."

Baekhyun eat his medicine quickly.

Sun start to enter the room.  Baekhyun still sleeping on his bed.  Chanyeol just awake from his sleep.  The room has 2 twin bed actually.

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who still in a deep sleep.  Chanyeol start to take a bath while waiting for Baekhyun to wake up. 

Baekhyun wake up when listen to shower sound in the bathroom. 

"Chanyeol must be in the bathroom now." He mumbling to himself. 

He quickly heat the water heater, so that both if them can drink a coffee before they going out later. 

"you already awake?" Chanyeol greet Baekhyun who already get ready to walk into bathroom for take a bath.

Baekhyun just smiling. Chanyeol looks so damn perfect in his yukata. 

After settle drink their coffee, both of them start heading to Busan tower with their rented car. 

"Baekhyun, can i know what you doing for life?" Chanyeol who is driving start to make conversation with Baekhyun. Baekhyun at that time were playing with his phone. 

"me and Jongdae is a share partner.  Both of us handling tender project for building making." Baekhyun try to explain his jobs to Chanyeol. 

"wow so amazing. You guys must handling lots of project, right?" Chanyeol start to feel proud with Baekhyun. 

"kind of. What about you?"

"im a photographer actually. But my dad against with it. Now i had to work with my dad, but i kinda not into office work that much."

"you can just tell your dad that u love photography so much." Baekhyun try to give him his opinion.

"i already tried. But he still against it. Never mind, i will try to follow his wills." Chanyeol smile while looking at Baekhyun. 

They really enjoyed their kinda 'date' today. After take lot of picture at Busan tower, they heading to Lotte Gimhae Water Park to enjoyed themselves with playing with the water.