ten

Today mark 2 June, as usual Chanyeol that that time busy doing his work using his laptop. Baekhyun still in their room.

"aunty, what you cook for lunch?" Chanyeol ask his maid. 

"for you, kimchi jigae. For Baekhyun, chicken soup." his maid reply it. 

"look so good,aunty. I will call for Baekhyun first, after that we will having our lunch." Chanyeol said while walking heading to the bedroom. 

Chanyeol knock the door. 

"Baekhyun, can i go in?"

But there's no answer from Baekhyun.

Chanyeol start feel so nervous. He finally open up the door.  Baekhyun at that time already pass out on the floor.  Baekhyun eyes close tightly with pale face. 

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Wake up" Chanyeol hug Baekhyun body.

But there's no respond from Baekhyun. 

Chanyeol quickly carry Baekhyun out from the room heading to the hospital. 

"aunty, i will bring Baekhyun to the hospital.  Please take care of the house." Chanyeol said it while carrying Baekhyun. 

"please drive safely, Chanyeol." Maid feel so shocked when see Baekhyun pass out. 

Chanyeol start to driving quickly. He cant focus on the road. 

"Baekhyunaaaa, Baekhyunaaa, please dont leaving me. I still need you" Chanyeol crying while driving. 

As they arrived at the hospital, nurse and hospital staff quickly bring Baekhyun to the red zone treatment room. 

Chanyeol feel like his leg already give up.  He feel so scared, nervous, afraid and sad.  He sit on the floor, crying. 

"god, please save Baekhyun.  I love him. Im not ready for him to leaving me. Please dont take him away from me.  He is my everything." Chanyeol crying.

Suddenly, Jongdae and Minseok come heading to meet Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol, be strong" Jongdae hug his friend tightly. 

"Lets us pray for Baekhyun" Minseok said.

"i dont want him to leaving me, Jongdae. I needed him.  He is my everything." Chanyeol sobbing.

"he's not going anywhere. He will stay with us forever" Jongdae tap Chanyeol back slowly to calm him down.

After 2 hours, doctor come out from emergency room.

"Baekhyun in critical conditions. Im sorry, there's nothing much that we can do now since the cancer already spread to his lungs. We will put him in ICU because he in coma conditions." the doctor said while tap Chanyeol shoulder and walking leaving them.

Chanyeol feel like its a dream.

"im dreaming right, Jongdae?"

Jongdae keep silent. Minseok also. 

"last night, Baekhyun just look so fine laying on my lap with smile on his face." Chanyeol said it slowly. 

"Be strong Chanyeol, lets go to the ICU and meet Baekhyun. He need us." Minseok said while holding his boyfriend hand and Chanyeol hand. 

Three of them walking to the ICU. Jongdae hold Chanyeol who look like he can pass out anytime. 

As they arrived at Baekhyun ward room, Chanyeol look at small body who lying on hospital bed with lots of wire and oxygen supporter beside him.