nine

Today is 6 May, which is Baekhyun birthday. Chanyeol already prepared everything to celebrate Baekhyun bday tonight. He also already invited Jongdae and his boyfriend, Minseok.

"Chanyeol, you need any help from me?" Jongdae asked on the phone

"can you bring a candle? I forgot to ask for it when buying the cake." Chanyeol replied it over the phone.

"that's all?. Anything left?."

"yes that's all. Dont forget to bring your boyfriend too alright?"

"of course i will bring him.  Dont worry.  See you guys tonight!" Jongdae said, ended the call.

Suddenly, Baekhyun appear at Chanyeol back and hug it tightly. 

"is it Jongdae?" Baekhyun asked slowly. 

"yes. Do you need anything?" Chanyeol asked while smiling.

"no. I just miss you. Thats why i came down." Baekhyun replied.

Baekhyun already completely lost his sight. Luckily, he still can hear a bit and speak slowly. 

"do you know how dangerous can it be if you fall from stairs?. You can just call me and i will be there."

"dont worry. Only my eyes cant see but i still can walk." Baekhyun try to smile. 

Chanyeol just smile. He just hope that Baekhyun will got back his sight eventhough its possible. 

"Baekhyun, do you want to eat?. I already cook chicken porridge for you. I know you cant eat something that hard to swallow."

Baekhyun just shake his head as a sign that he dont want to eat.

"come on Baekhyun, today is your birthday.  Please eat something. I know you already tired eating porridge but please?" Chanyeol pursuading Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun at that time just sitting on the sofa. He cant watch tv anymore since he become blind 3 weeks ago. So he just listen to the song even though he can't hear the song clearly. But what miracle is, he still can hear Chanyeol voice. Maybe its power of love?

Chanyeol walking heading to sit beside of Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, please eat little okay?"

Baekhyun still shake his head.

"if you dont want to eat how supposed you want to eat your pills?." Chanyeol pursuade Baekhyun full of love. 

"how am i going to eat when i can't even swallow it? I cant even get to taste the food properly. Chanyeol, can you buy me fish cake? I really want to eat it really bad."

"rice cake? Okay i will buy it for you. But can you eat it?"

Baekhyun nod happily.

"even its hard for me to swallow it but i will try because i really want to eat it really bad.  Its been a long time since i eat it."

Chanyeol smile. 

"i will help you eating it."

That evening, Jongdae come with his boyfriend, Minseok.

"Jongdae, can you look after Baekhyun just a moment? I want to buy fish cake for him."

"of course! Buy more okay?" Jongdae joking. 

Chanyeol just nod while smiling, leaving his house to buy fish cake.

Jongdae start sitting next to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, happy birthday!. Please stay healthy and keep stronger okay?" Jongdae speak loudly so that Baekhyun will hear him. 

"thank you Jongdae. Where's your boyfriend?"