seven

"Byun Baekhyun" Nurse calling for Baekhyun name. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol start to walk heading to Dr Kim Junmyeon room.

"hi, its already been almost 2 weeks right after we last meet?" Dr Kim Junmyeon said while smiling. 

Baekhyun just nod. 

"so how about your feel?" Dr Kim Junmyeon asked again. 

"i already did a small surgery last week. Its pain but i have to endure it. Until now im still in pain." Baekhyun reply. 

"we need to check up on you once again. After that, we can decide which treatment can be done." Dr Kim Junmyeon said

Dr Kim Junmyeon start to do scanning on Baekhyun head.

"firstly you need to do chemotherapy. It will make your cancer not active. As you know, cancer doesn't have any medicine yet but chemotherapy can make you feel more better." Dr Kim Junmyeon describe the treatment to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun hold Chanyeol hand tightly. He feel scared. Before this he only know people who having a cancer and doing chemotherapy. During chemotherapy, they will vomits, dont have any appetite and hair will fall. 

"we agree to all treatment that will make Baekhyun healthy." Chanyeol said while looking at scared Baekhyun. 

"But doctor, can i just didnt do the chemotherapy?" Baekhyun asked. 

Both Chanyeol and Dr Kim Junmyeon suprised with what Baekhyun just said.

"Baekhyun..... "

"i dont think i can handle it. Beside that im going to die. If i do chemotherapy, im still going to die."

"but you still need to do a treatment. If not, your life become more danger. I know that im not god who control life or death of someone but what can i say you dont have many times left since the cancer start to spreading." Dr Kim Junmyeon, try to pursuade Baekhyun to changes his mind. 

"Baekhyun, you can do it.  I know you can handle all this.  You are strong." Chanyeol hold Baekhyun hand tightly.
"its already been a week since i have my surgery. But i still in pain. So i decide to just control it with painkiller. Please respect it." Baekhyun said while holding his wrapped head, still in his decision.

"if thats what you decide, i will give you enough of painkiller. But make sure take it according to the needs." Dr Kim Junmyeon respect Baekhyun decision as a patient. 

"thank you doctor for respecting my decisions." Baekhyun smile to Dr Kim Junmyeon. 

"but make sure come to the hospital every week for the checkup." Dr Kim Junmyeon smile, sign that he support Baekhyun decision eventhough he wish that he will change his decisions. 
"okay i will."

Chanyeol face show that he angry and sad with Baekhyun decision.  He try to respect Baekhyun decision, but he can't. He want Baekhyun stay healthy and free from any sickness. 

Baekhyun take Chanyeol hand and walk out from Dr Kim Junmyeon room and heading to their car.

"i know that you are angry and sad with my decision, but please respect it. I know i can be strong. I dont need any chemotherapy, just enough with you by my side." Baekhyun smile while looking at his handsome husband. 

Chanyeol already registered their marriage yesterday.

Chanyeol hold Baekhyun hand tightly. He take a deep breath.

"are you sure with this decision?. I love you. I love you more than i love myself. So its break my heart when seeing you sick, dont have any appetite to eat at all." Chanyeol talk calmly, trying to control his feelings.