Chapter Four: Festival morning

I groaned and started to wake, I could already hear the kids screaming and the rides stupid old times music. I could feel a soft hand on my belly, I opened my eyes and saw hoodie there, I smile and yawn to let him know I'm up. He starts sliding his hand up further. I don't realize this until he touches the cloth wrapping, I jolt up and take his hand away. Hoodies face worried.

"I felt that."

I stop dead in my tracks. Does he know..? Damnit..

"Are you hurt? Please tell me. Did Jane hurt you." He was worried and protective. I gave a sigh of relief and tried to make something up.

"U-umm. Not really. It helps my back support?" I look at him and he's thinking it over. He sighs and takes off his shirt, scars on his chest. I know what he's been through. It wasn't a second later his pants came off too. He was changing. I turn quickly around.

"W-warn me next time!" I shout out.

"Huh? We're both guys. Does it bother you seeing me nude for once?" He started getting suspicious. I had to think fast.

"Well I just think we're going a little too fast. I don't want to rush that sort of stuff!" I quickly get out and get my clothes and stuff I need, "I'll change in the bathroom."

I hurry off leaving hoodie to himself to change. I change as well and get ready. I look in the mirror and tear up a bit. He can't know. He will freak out. He will hate me. I can't let him know. I wipe my eyes and put my mask on, I walk to the kitchen where hoodie is waiting with breakfast. As normal I don't eat much but some. Hoodie disapproves. We then plan we're we're going to go.

"First we will go to the games and see if we can do anything. Then we can hit the rides and explore the food after. And if you want. The tunnel of love." He smirks and closes the map, he takes my hands and kisses my head handing me the map, "I've already studied it. Memorize it for me okay? I'll meet you at the gate I have a huge surprise for you. Oh and happy 19th birthday Masky."

He leaves and I look baffled. Is it my birthday?! I totally forgot! I guess I forgot because I never celebrated it before. Nobody has. But now I guess hoodie has a plan for me today. Let's hope it's not to ditch me. Because everyone who tries to celebrate my birthday ends up getting incredibly drunk. Cough jane cough. She uses my birthday as a excuse just to drink. But that's only on some of my birthdays. Then there is Jeff who completely ignores me and slender leaves sticky notes on my door for me to see. But other than that I hope I'm going to have a good birthday.

I go back upstairs and start to do my makeup, I get dressed into something a bit neater and cleaner. I grab my messenger bag and head for the door. I open it and start down the trial to the festival. This will either be the best, or the worst day.