Nothing has changed. (Masky x Hoodie)

He brought me down to eat dinner and set me down at the table. He went into the kitchen and began to cook dinner for me and him. I watched him and smiled to myself. Hoodie was doing all of this for me even though I had lied to him about my Gender, Ran off, and even when he had to Search for me. My real question is Why? Why would he do all of this for me? I'm nothing special. He loves me. that's why. I am his special someone. Hopefully, I always will be his special someone.

Just before I got too deep into my own depressing thoughts a pair of arms flew around my neck. the arms squeezed gently and the person giggled a very familiar giggle. "You're finally down to get something to eat? About time!" Jane giggled out. She loosed her grip and hung her arms down my chest. "I also see your wearing clothes that show off your Feminine side."

I let out a small growl to play around with her. Jane had always been there for me and even tried to break down Hoodie's door to see me when I was still recovering. She was the only one who knew of my Female body because when we were younger she found me in the corner crying my eyes out. She was the one with the idea to hide my female body to hide who I was so no man would try to Flirt with me.

"Hi Jane, Home from your Chore Early?" I remark and look back at her.

"Not quite. I have to finish bringing wood inside but I wanted to stop and see how you are." Her voice had changed from her usual Giggle to a more protective and worried voice. 

"I am alright Jane. Go finish your chore before Mr. Slender gets mad at you." 

Jane nods and skips back outside. I watch her go and sigh my hands buried themselves in my pockets to keep warm. Hoodie walks back out with a plate full of Mac and Cheese and sets it in front of me he smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead before going back into the kitchen to get his Helping. I blush dark and smile to myself as I start eating to food in front of me.

Others went by and said Hello to Hoodie and me before going either to the Game room to play pool or video games. Some just went up to thei rooms. I smile and look at hoodie. Hoodie smiled back and chuckles.

"Don't worry Masky my Darling. Nothing has Changed, at least not too much." he chuckles out and finishes his food.