Chapter Six: Woman Hunt (Hoodie's Perspective)

"How am I supposed to do this without you guys!" Hoodie slams his fists down on the table, it was late at night only hours after the Festival incident. Hoodie had his mask off, he really didn't care, he had woken everyone up and brought out the old maps of the forest, they weren't much but they showed trails that have once existed and clearings that may have been covered up or may still be there. Everyone except a few was in the common room. Slender was listening but half falling asleep. His face definitely didn't show it. Jeff was pissed off that he was awoken, he had his knife imbedded into the table, the point sticking a few inches out from the bottom of the table. Jeff was too tired to think, he had the face of utter disappointment on. The others soon depart and went back to bed. the only one left at the table is Hoodie. He was looking at the maps and trying to triangulate where Masky is. He knew the trail she went up but the problem was it wasn't on the old maps.

Hoodie grabs a ruler and draws lines on the maps, soon cutting the forest map into giant squares. He then marks "X's" on the only places he knew of that would be safe or where Masky would usually go. He grabbed the map and folded it up gently, he places it in his bag and grabbed a few things, a tent, two sleeping bags, spare clothes and a few other things, he left a note on the table explaining his absence and telling everyone he was sorry for keeping them awake. He turned to leave but stopped, he went to the end table and picked up a large baggy yellowish orange hoodie, there was rips and holes through it. hoodie thoroughly looked it over. Took in every detail.

"She hid herself, Because she wanted to be the friend I've always wanted. No.. the friend I've always needed.. now look.. she's gone and run off.. she loves you.." hoodie couldn't help but to tear up, he wiped his eyes and put the hoodie in his backpack. He went for the door, and opened it. The rain was loud and cold. It was pouring and storming. Lightning streaked across the sky and lit the entrance to the woods. The first trial he would check leads him straight into the largest clearing. He had never gone too far from the trails, only the trails slender deemed safe. This map lead straight and true to the shadow side.

The words rang in his head. "She loved you.. She loved you..". He grabbed a spare axe, making sure it wasn't Toby's. he hooked it to his bag and looked at the mouth of the trail. He was staring his One fear in the face.

"I love you too, and it's time to come home."

With that he set off. Into the woods. Courage in hand, Hope by his side, and Love in his heart.