Home (Masky's perspective)

I start to stir. My head hurt so bad as if boulders smashed my head in. Honestly might have preferred that. Not to mention how scratchy my voice was. At least I found a soft spot to lie down, felt really plush actually. What was this? Moss? Maybe. My headache got worse when I tried to open my eyes, but I still tried. A rush of sunlight hit my face and I groaned. The sunlight was coming through a... sliver? Wait. What am I in? I try to take a look around, only seeing a few things, a small backpack, some tools. Looks like an axe maybe. I look back towards the opening only to see a figure standing there. I couldn't make out who it was, my eyesight was really bad. I try to speak but my voice was extremely gruff.

"T-thank you.. mister.. or miss.." the figure sees me trying to get up and stops me, forcing me to lie down. They place a cold cloth on my forehead. It felt so amazing. I didn't realize how much my body was actually heating up. I heard some muffled words. Great I'm not hearing straight, go figure.

"I can't really hear you that well.. how long was I out..?" I didn't care about the sleep part, I wanted to know how long I was away from hoodie. He must be freaking out b... hoodie.. right.. festival night was kinda a shocker for him.. even if he approves of me being a girl.. he won't approve of me running off..

"You were out a good few days Masky." The man says. Good my hearing is clearing up. Or.. wait. Wait. wait.

"H-hoodie?" I look up at the figure with a confused face. Hoodie is scared of exploring the woods alone. He physically can't. How is he out here. Why is he out here. During all of this my vision is clearing. I can see hoodie much clearer. His mask was off. He had scratches and scrapes. I glare at him out of anger of him being so reckless. "Your an idiot ynow that. What are you doing out here by yourself?!"

He starts laughing. Why is he laughing?

"It's good to have you back Masky. This time you are not going to be getting away from me." He slips off his boots which are caked in mud, must have just rained. He takes off his spare hoodie. I kinda forgot I had his old one on. I begin to take it off but he stops me, he chuckles and kisses my cheek. I froze up and watched him, he sits behind me and opens his arms. I smile and lie back in his arms. Pure happiness surges through my body and I relax again. His warm chest was inviting so I lied against him. Slowly falling back to sleep. I smile at one thing. The one and only thing that matters.

With hoodie. I'm home.