Yes!!!!!

Tony's Point of View

I heard Gibbs outside the door. I heard his gun fire a couple of rounds. I opened the door quickly to see if everything was alright. Gibbs had everything under control. 

We got everyone back up to the bull pen. Ziva was feeling much better so she joined us at her desk. McGee and Abby came into the bull pen holding hands. They both handed us invitations. We opened it and handwritten notes that read, "Please join us in an hour at the beach where McGee and Abby will get their vows renewed."

Ziva's Point of View

I opened the invitation and decided that i was going to go help Abby get ready. She was in the lab getting her wedding dress out of the closet. She decided to wear a white dress. I am so surprised at her choice.

She pulled out a dress for me that was a nice blue tone (Picture to the side) I asked her, "Abby if you don't mind me asking but why are you and Tim getting your vows renewed? It feels like it was just yesterday that you guys got married." She said, "It is kind of like the whole thing about you being pregnant again and not having told anyone yet. You never know what life will bring you." 

I said, "How did you know that i was pregnant Tony doesn't even know yet." Abby said, "Ziva, you have been pregnant so many times that i can spot it now a mile away. Plus you have the glow. I don't know how far along you are so i picked a very simple dress." "Thanks Abby you are the best I don't know what i would do if i wasn't married to Tony or even had you." 

I took her hand and walked her to my car. i got in and drove us to the beach. When we got there, there were some chairs set up, a handful of people had shown up, and the most beautiful flowers were all over the place. Tony and Tim were standing together. I saw Tony and winked. I looked to my right to see Gibbs hanging out with the director. 

I went over to them and hugged Gibbs. I pulled him aside and before i could say anything he said, "Ziva Congratulations. I can't believe that i am going to be a semi grandfather again." "Gibbs how do you know that i am pregnant Tony doesn't even know." "I have my ways Ziver, I have my ways." He kissed my cheek and walked away. i went back over to Abby. She said, "Ziva I need someone to walk me down the aisle and i would be extremely honored if you could do it." I took her arm and we walked down the aisle. I stopped midway down the aisle to take off my shoes and Abby took off her shoes. 

I gave her arm to Tim and told him, "You hurt her and I will kill you." I stood next to Tony and he said, "Wow, honey I can't believe that we are having another baby." I said, "That's it."

I walked in front of Abby and Tim and stood infront of the whole congregation and said, "How in the world does everyone know that i am pregnant." Abby raised her hand and said, "Ziva, your darling husband decided to pick up your phone that was ringing and put it on speaker phone, the whole office found out and Tony called all of your relatives." I said, "Okay, it is true I am 3 months pregant. It turns out i didn't have the flu a month or two ago so please continue with the ceremony i am sorry for the intrusion." Abby and Tim were just laughing their heads off. They totally didn't care. 

I went back over to DiNozzo when he said, "Well that was great wasn't it. I hope you didn't embaress the baby too much." 

I kissed him and we watched the ceremony. Gibbs laughed while sitting with the kids. He loves to be with the kids. I just can't believe everything that has happened and it is just the beginning.

Authors Note:

Thankyou for all the faithful readers please keep spreading the word of my book and keep the number of reads up. I will be posting more