Scary

Enjoy!

Tony's Point of view

I woke up to hear an ear piercing scream. i looked over and realized that it wasn't coming from Ziva. She was sleeping. I grabbed my gun and went into the hallway to see Abby screaming and crying. I went over to her and gave her a big hug. 

I told the nurses, "i have everything under control. Just give me a few minutes with my friend." 

I brought Abby over to a chair and asked her what happened. I wasn't prepared for what she was about to say next.

Abby's point of view

I was in my lab when Ducky came running in with Tim. Something was up. Tim pulled up his email and it showed a picture of Ziva and Tony in the hospital room together sleeping and it said, "If you don't want these two dead then i suggest you give me what I really want. I want Gibbs."

Tony's Point of View

I went running into Ziva's room and i went to the doctor to ask if we could bring her back to the secure NCIS building where Ducky would be there to help her. He said it was alright. I called Tim to bring a car. 

Tim showed up and kept circling until we were all downstairs. Gibbs loaded us all into the car. i had my arms around Ziva while she was sleeping. I carried her bridal style out of the car and into the building. I went straight to Ducky who had set up a twin size bed with pillos and blankets. He had everything perfectly set. 

We had this room set up in Ducky's office which was right next door to the autopsy room. After I laid Ziva down on the bed I had Jimmy, Abby, Gibbs, and Ducky meet me in the hallway.

I said to them, "We are to take shifts in sitting in the room with Ziva. Ducky you will be in there at all times. Jimmy Gibbs and I have discussed that you will be in charge of autopsy's right now. Gibbs is going to step down from the team leader position for him and Ziva's protection."

They all understood until I got a phone call from my cell phone. It said, 'He can run and hide but I will get him even if that means killing his daughter." Luckily MCGeek was able to track it. It came from a whare house.

I went down and sat next to Ziva and was talking to Ducky until we heard gunshots and I loaded my gun and went to see if Ducky's compartment of weapons was empty, It wasn't I loaded up and I told Ducky to move the bed to the opposite corner so that we could put the desk up against the door and the large bookcase. 

We did that so that we were locked in and the criminals were locked out. I told Ziva what was happening. Of course knowing her she pulled out a gun but i told her to sleep. That i had everything under control. And I did.