Chapter two: Prank backfired for Tony and Tim

Authors Note: thanks for all of the support and i want to keep all of the readers happy so if you would comment any ideas that you would like to be in the story please feel free

Ziva’s point of view.

I looked at Tony and McGee and just said, “Are you kidding why in the world would you prank Gibbs?” Tony said, “To show the boss how much we have missed him , anyway Abby already told him that we were going to prank his desk so he is expecting it and Abby said that he has already had her figure out a final prank to prank him back with.”

I nodded my head and excused myself to Abby’s lab, once downstairs Abby knew exactly why I was down there and I saw Gibbs.

Gibbs told Abby and I that we were going to take a little field trip to our houses where we would find embarrassing pictures of Tony and Tim and we would email them to the whole NCIS office and post them in the directors office.

Leon decided to come with us and help teach these men lessons. We found a picture of McGee in highschool dressed up as a girl. We made a caption that said, “McGirl” then we found a picture of Tony with his girlfriend and they were dressed in Halloween costumes which were pieces of fruit. We put in the caption, “Tony surely has done it again, started a fruit war”

We all laughed at the pictures and decided that it was extremely hilarious once they realize what we have done.

We got back to the NCIS building and plastered the pictures with the captions all around the office building and sent them to all of the employees.

Tony and Tim saw the prank and they had no idea that we did it and then Gibbs walked in and said, “Surprise boys, what did I tell you about pranking me. Never ever should you touch my desk except for answering my calls and giving me my messages. Is that clear. DO you understand?”

“Yes Boss, we are very sorry.”

We geared up because we had a dead marine and when everyone wasn’t looking Tony came pu to me and kissed me on the lips and said, ‘I forgive you for knowing. Love you.” I shook my head and laughed because with Tony you couldn’t make any of this up. It was all reality.