Uh-Oh

Authors Note: Hello to all my fantastically wonderful readers. Thankyou so much for supporting my book and its sequel.There is a picture that i uploaded to this chapter so check it out ! I am so sorry that i haven't updated in a while I will update more...

Tony's Point of View

I was at my desk when I just stared at Gibbs' and Ziva's desks. Tim came over to my desk and said, "What's the matter Tony? Do you need coffe or something." "No, I don't need coffe Mcgrabby, someting is wrong. I can feel it in my gut." 

It was like a cue or something becuase my phone rang. I just stared at it. I was in a daze. I let the phone ring and ring. It finally stopped ringing when Ziva's desk phone rang. I got up from my desk and swung by her desk and picked up the phone. I heard a voice, it was Ziva's she sounded as if she was crying and she told me, "Tony, please come down to Autopsy and you should probably bring Tim." I got my gun and cocked it and Tim did the same. We thought the worst that someone was down there with my wife trying to hurt her. 

We got out of the elevator held our guns up and went into Autopsy we raised our guns to see the faces of Gibbs, Abby, Ducky, a doctor, and my very own Ziva. Gibbs was standing infront of Ziva and said, "Dinozzo put your gun away right now." 

I put my gun away and Gibbs moved out from in front of Ziva. I looked and she looked super tired. I out my arms around her and we moved over to the chairs as Gibbs and Ducky began to talk.

Gibbs said, "I have good news for both of you- Ziva. I talked to the lawyer and I have legally become your father. She ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. I went up and shook his hand." Ducky began to say, "Tony, the reason I have called you down here is because Ziva came to me earlier today with some pain coming from her abdnomin and i ran some tests and found out that she is pregnant again." I looked at Ziva and started to cry with happiness because of the fact that we are having another child. She looked at me and whispered, "Wait, there's more." 

I took her hand and squeezed it. Ducky began to talk with help from the doctor explaining to me how it was a problematic pregnancy and there are complications. In the middle of talking Ziva started to scream in pain and she started to bleed severly. I took her in my arms and said, "Honey stay with me. Ziva I need you to stay with me." I put my hands on her wound when the doctor came up behind her and stuck a needle in her neck. She said, "Take that you stupid Israeli woman." As soon as that happened I pulled my gun and shot her in the leg. The EMT's came and were going to take the quote on quote doctor before they took Ziva. Gibbs raised the gun to the EMT and said, "you look at my daughter first. She's pregnant and there is a complication. Ducky will explain it to you."

They loaded my Ziva onto the stretcher and told me that they would need all the EMT's in the back so I should follow in a car. Gibbs came running behind me while I was sprinting and he forced me into the passenger seat. He said, "I can't let you drive. You would end up wrapped around a telephone pole."

We got to the hospital and I went sprinting to her room. She was being prepped for surgery. All I could think of is how my innocent Ziva is fighting for her life. Then the most remarkable thing happened next. I thanked the doctors so much.