life changing news

Ziva's point of view

We quickly got back to the bull pen to solve the case about the murder of a marine. My stomach was quickly turning. I wasn't feeling well at all. I was afraid that something bad would happen. I excused myself after Gibbs left and went down to Ducky.

I arrived and he told palmer to go up to Abby's lab. He knew not to say a word at all to anybody that I was down there.

Ducky started touching by my abdomin and then he got to the place where the sharp pain was coming from. He told me that it looked as if i needed to take a pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant. I told him that there could no way that Tony and I would become parents again. I just can't believe it. He took the test out from his cabinet of many medicines/tests and ushered me to the bathroom. While i was in there i heard Tony come down to autopsy and say, "Have you seen my wife. I am looking all over for her and can't seem to find her. She isn't anywhere. Do you have any idea of where she is." I heard Ducky respond, "You know Anthony, I haven't seen her in a while but when you find her come send her down for a quick visit." 

I came out of the bathroom when I thought the coast was clear. Ducky took the test and put it in a place that was safe. A place that no one would suspect its whereabout. The kind of test that i took was extremly throughough that took an hour and half to get completed. 

I told Ducky that I would be back and that I was going to tell Tony that I had to go down to Tech support for some computer problems. 

He nodded. I got onto the elevator and rode up to the bullpen. Before getting to the floor Gibbs got on the elevator I stopped the elevator and he turned around and said, "What is wrong." "Gibbs I just took a test downstairs with Ducky, No one must know especially not Tony. Something is wrong I am getting really bad pain." He put me in a big hug and said, "It's okay Ziefer. Everythings going to be alright. I will help you cover from DiNozzo." I said thankyou and wiped my tears clean. 

The elevator started and we got up onto the bullpen floor. I got to my desk and got an IM from Tony. It said, "Are you okay Mrs. Dinozzo." I nodded and we went to work. 

The day went extremly smooth. We arrested the guy who killed the marine, managed to get a confession, and find the motive. A great day well done. The live in nanny was taking care of the twins so I didn't need to worry about picking them up.

I was in the middle of writting my report up when my phone rang. It was Ducky and he said, "Sorry my dear that I couldn't get back to you earlier it's just that I ran someother test and I brought a doctor in. SHe is here now. Can you come down here for a quick second." 

I took a look at gibbs who was staring at me. I emailed him asking for him to take me down there. He said, "Ducky said that he wants to talk to me about the autopsy Ziva with me, McGee and Dinozzo keep working on the report. The pizza will be here in a matter of minutes." 

I got to the elevator and pressed the button. Before the door was going to open I gave Gibbs a hug and said, "I need to talk to you about you legally becoming my father." He nodded and said, "I thought that you would never ask." 

He told me that we would get the paperwork later to finalize this. How exciting.

I laid down on the chair that Ducky had arranged and the doctor started talking, "Mrs. Dinozzo So your pregnancy test came back positive but you shouldn't be experiencing pain. I had your lab tech, Miss Scuito do some tests if you don't mind." I shook my head. Abby was like a sister to me.

Abby came over to me and said, "So there is good news and bad news. The good news is that you are two and a half months pregnant. The bad news is that the baby is not at the growth of where it should be. You have to be careful and take lots of rests. Basically you have to take it easy until the baby is on track. The pain that you have been experiencing is the baby growing while you are not progressing or getting any bigger. You need to be careful.' The doctor then began to say," I think we should call your husband down here." She dialed the phone and talked to Tony and told him to get  down to autopsy.