Chapter 14

"Here's your pass, you'll be able to go anywhere now as long as you show security this ok?" Keaton said as he placed a pass lanyard around my neck.

"Okay thanks." 

"Uh Avery, i have to tell you something." Keaton said nervously fixing my pass so the hologram faced the right way. "Avery, I have a question to ask... Would you do the honours of-" He was cut off by a security guard.

"I'm sorry but Keaton you have to go now. There's a few interviewers waiting to start with you before the meet and greet. Come with me now please." He said placing his arm on Keaton's shoulder moving him away from me. Keaton stopped and looked back at the guy. "Just a second. Ill be right there." He came back over to me and started again.

"Avery, I wanted- no- will you- no- would you." He stuttered looking extremely nervous.

"What is it? Whats wrong?" I asked starting to get worried. Keaton NEVER gets nervous unless something bad happened.

He smiled at me. "Nothings wrong, in fact its great.. if you agree to it that is. Okay here goes. Avery, will you go-" He got cut off by security again. This time he was practically dragged out the door.

"I'm sorry! Ill tell you later. I promise." He called as he walked out.

Tell me what?! What is he having such a hard time saying whatever he needed to? Guys.. Sheesh! I put that out of my mind and decided to explore a bit until i had to meet back with the guys for the meet and greet. I went outside and was greeted with sunshine and a bunch of fans that were in the VIP line. They all called for me to come over. Thankfully they weren't screaming or acting crazy so i could actually talk to them for more than a few minute's. 

"Avery! Could we take a photo?"

Avery, can you follow me on twitter?

"You're so pretty!"

I flushed with all the complements. This had never happened to me before! I took photos, gave hugs, collected letters and notes and even autographed a few things. I was so shocked that they were all so nice to me. Once got to the end of the line  i made my way over to the general admission line. There was only a few girls there. At the very end there was a girl that was all by herself. She didn't make eye contact with anyone and she dressed very similar to me. While all the other girls wore short shorts and revealing tops she was in jeans, converse and a tshirt that was too big for her. She had her brown hair in a pony tail and a few loose pieces framed her face. I walked up to her and her gaze didn't leave the ground. I cleared my throat and said hi. She looked up and once she looked at me she started to smile a bit. I pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tightly. She was shocked at first but eventually hugged me back. I pulled away and looked at her.

"How are you? I'm Avery." I said with a friendly grin. Something about this girl was different than the others. She was just like me in most ways. I felt a connection with her right away.

"Avery! No way! Its you? My name is Stephanie. Can i tell you something?" She said her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Of course!" I said looking her in the eye.

"You saved me." Stephanie said simply. "You are the reason I'm here right now. Before you got to know Emblem3 i was having so many issues with everything. You helped me see my life a bit differently and lets just say I've started to clear up my life these past few weeks. You showed me that even if you've had a bad life not to give up.  I wanted to thank you so much. You're my inspiration." She finished her eyes glistening with tears

My eyes welled with tears. I had no idea i had changed anyone's view on themselves. Let alone to give them inspiration to keep going. I pulled her into another big hug, tears came down my face. I pulled away.