Chapter 11

If i could just get your signature here, you'll be all good to go." A nurse at the head desk said handing over some papers and a pen. I nodded and signed them, Wes and Keaton were on either side of me ready to catch me if my legs started to give out. It felt great to be moving again! After the whole thing with Keaton i just acted normal i guess you could say, it was really awkward considering i wasn't supposed to hear any of it. Keaton was completely back to normal though, hes better at putting a cover on than i am. I did notice more though he would look at me every sooften and smile before looking away. Anyways, we left the hospital and walked through the doors, i was welcomed with sunshine, the wind softly rippled through my hair as we walked out. I took a deep breath and just let my surroundings sink in, i had no idea how much i missed the sun and warm weather. Wes led me to the waiting car, Drew had gone ahead and driven the car up to the doors. I tried to protest and walk to the car but i failed as usual. I slid in the back seat and Keaton sat next to me leaving Drew driving and Wes in the passenger seat. It was awkwardly silent as we drove along the highway. Wes reached out and flicked on the radio, 'Love Somebody' by Maroon 5 filled the car. 

"Oh my goodness! I love this song!" I said singing along. Pretty soon everyone just started to jamout as we made our way home. We finally drove up the driveway and we clambered inside laughing. It felt great to be home, my head started pounding as i walked towards the stairs. Keaton followed behind me. I turned around.

"Keaton! Why are you following me? I'm perfectly capable walking up the stairs on my own you know!" I snapped before starting up the long flight of stairs. Woah, i suddenly felt really light headed and everything started spinning. I lost my balance and fell backwards, i let out a small scream but i was caught by..... Keaton. I let out a sigh of relief as Keaton carried me up the rest of the stairs.

"And that is why i followed you. You aren't back to normal yet Avery, you'll need our help and that's fine! We're more than happy to help you when you need it until you're back on your feet." Keaton said setting me down on my bed with a smile.

"Okay." I said nodding, i decided to lose the whole 'i don't need anyone's help' act for now anyways. I stood up and immediately Keaton sprang up beside me.

" I need a shower, I haven't had one in like a month." I said with a laugh moving slowly to my dresser. Keaton just chuckled and walked beside me. I pulled out jeans and my Greenday band tee that has to be my favourite shirt ever! I manged to walk to the bathroom only having to hold Keaton to regain balance a few times. Dang its going to take a lot to adjust to this! The shower took a lot of effort but in the end i manged. I happily stepped out smelling like my shower gel 'Pure Paradise' it smells so good! I brushed out my hair and stuck my clothes on before opening the door. 

"Better?" Keaton asked with a grin. 

I nodded. "Much better."

"Good, lets get you downstairs. Hop on my back and ill carry you down." He said bending over to let me up. I hopped up on him and he walked down the stairs to the kitchen. He set me down at the island in a chair and started to rummage around in the freezer. He eventually succeeded and pulled out what he was looking for, Bagel Bites. I grinned.

"Those have to be the best invention ever!" I said happily as he stuck them in the microwave. A few minutes later it beeped and he did like this happy dance over to it. To me it looked like a bit of a spaz attack, but hey i do weird stuff too. 

"All done! Ahh." He said motioning for me to open my mouth. I did and and he stuck a warm bagel in my mouth. Mmmm, it tasted so good! i chewed happily and stuck another one in my mouth. I was like a vacuum, if Keaton didn't claim his as fast as he did i would have eaten them all in a matter of minutes. We polished them all of in a few minutes.