Scorch chapter 6

A/N:

Hi hi guys!

So how is everyone this fine day? Or night? Well it's night for me so day for anyone past GMT! Anyway,m yes I am indeed a day late for when I was supposed to update this and I'm real sorry! I didn't get a chance to get onto the computer!

But who cares because I'm here now and I'm UPDATING! 

So I'm only on the 6th chapter and I've got 32 reads already, booyah! Feeling pretty amazing right here.

So last chapter, what did we all learn? That Scorch's Grandma is the Director to her rivalling agency, Johnny (Agent Blaze) has a scar on his eye and Scorch is a pyromaniac...Did I miss anything out?

Okay, I think I've done enough talking, onto the next!

xx xx xx

I lay in my bed thinking of all the things that happened yesterday. Especially Johnny's words, they just kept on haunting my mind.

"You Serrose, are a pyromaniac."

It's not really words I ever wanted to hear. It doesn't help that the SIA clearly knew about this! They really were just using me which makes my blood boil even more.

I sighed to myself realising that it was Sunday, meaning we had to attened Church and go for a meal at Grandma's house.

Daisy and I were the only kids to live with our parents because the other three were now over the age of 18 and were earning their own money to live away from home.

"Rose! I want you to take your sister to the park later on! You need to act like a sister now that you're back!"

I rolled out of bed with a groan before calling back to my dad, "Good morning to you too dad! And I will, don't you worry!"

He might not be worrying but I sure as hell am. What if I couldn’t stop that overwhelming sensation of setting something alight while my innocent little sister was around? I would never ever forgive myself if I put my sister in danger.

The said little girl came running into my room as she wore her church clothes which consisted of a Princess like dress and a large bow in her hair, among all her braids. I smiled at her as she grinned at me. I really didn't want to hurt her.

"Doesn’t someone look cute today!"

She giggled as she then raised her arms up to me so that I could lift her up. I lifted her up as she replied. 

"Mummy made me wear this, but I don’t mind because it makes me look pretty. Are you going to wear a dress too?" She blinked at me and she looked like such a cute little lamb. Then I froze.

A dress.

A female agent's worst enemy. I hated them, but the way my sister was looking at me, looking so hopeful, I knew I had to say yes.

I sighed in defeat and nodded at her with a smile. "Yeah, I'll be wearing a dress too."

She started cheering as she hugged me close to her. For some reason, she was smaller than a normal 5 year old and she still looked like she was a baby. I frowned. Was she prematurely born?

"Anyway Rosey, let’s find you a dress!" She slipped out of my lap so quickly that by the time I saw her, she was already trying to pull my wardrobe door open. She glared at it before turning to me and pointing at the door behind her. I smirked and took in this moment to taunt her.