Chapter 1

Everything started when my parents died , I lived alone in a big castle with my loyal maid Henry . I had 6 cars , I had everything I wished for , but there was something missing , I go to school everyday do nothing except getting bullied . I was never sad about this . you know there is a girl who always stood by my side her name was Jesse . I always seemed happy to see her . I secretly had a crush on her . she kept me strong . one day there was a 'new comer' student to my school his name was John he seemed kind , but weak . we talked together for sometime ,and get to know each others after we had become bestfriends , he helped me with defeating the bullies and he was the only one that understood my pain . He even tried to make me confess my love to the girl , but after exactly 15 days . he didn't show up in the school . The biggest bully took the chance and came to me after school with his gang " Hey there emo" he said with a smirk on his face .
"what do you want kevin ? " I asked sadly . Then suddenly he punched my face knocking me down " DO YOU THINK SHE LOVES YOU !" he said devilishly as he began to kick me and his gang joined him till I began to bleed . They left me alone on the ground , but Kevin didn't stop , he carried me and threw me in a garbage can " That's the place where you belong " he said devilishly as he smirked and then he got away fastly . I didn't know what to do . My loyal maid Henry came to me when I was late . he carried me , put me in the car , then we went home . That's what he said because I was passed out after the punch . I didn't know anything . when I woke up , he told me everything and said that i slept for 2 days . I sighed then got up "Thank you Henry . I am really glad that you were here" I said sadly then went to the place that I loved . My Dad built a library in our castle .It was big and full of books . When I entered , I heard a strange voice . I began to look around . I was scared then I followed the voice . I found myself looking at the top shelf . I realised that the voice was from a book , so I got the book and read its name "The black magic"