Chapter 5

I looked at the reflection of my eyes " are you sure ?" I said with a soft tone then looked down "yes I am sure all you have to do is get out your anger and the power will fellow in your body " he said with a smirk then he disappeared , I looked and found my reflection at the mirror then I opened the door and walked to my room At my way upstairs, I found Henry holding the magic book "hey give me this book " I said madly " sorry sir this book is forbidden you can't have it " he said looking down " I SAID GIVE ME THE BOOK!" I shouted at him then he clinched more to the book , I couldn't control my anger so I punched his face and took the book . Henry fell suddenly .He wasn't hurt . He got up without any wounds . He walked to his room and I walked to mine . I put the book on the disk .I shooked my head "What have I done ?" I asked myself .I got out to Henry's room "Hey Henry sorry about earlier " I said apologising looking down . He looked at me and smiled holding his bag "I know that wasn't you sir" He said kindly as he pat my head " I have to go , There is something I need to do"
"B-but what about me? you can't leave me alone " I said trying my best not to cry . He smiled at me then pat my head again :Don't worry I will come back early I promise " He said with a cheerful tone then walked out of the castle then he got away . I begin to cry . I walked to my room and took a nap . I woke up at sunset . I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes , The place seemed so quiet without Henry . I looked at the book then looked away " this book can be helpful and useless at the same time " I said then I got up. I walked to the living room and opened my LCD . I opened netflix to watch some of my favorite tv shows . I was laying in the couch and then I fell asleep . I had a strange nightmare that can never be real , My castle was on fire . I was surrounded with fire everywhere then I heard a girl's voice " please , someone help me "