chapter 7

"it is true if you used all of the anger inside you black will take over your body and then you will die"john said as he opened his bag and get out another book"and this book is forbidden too it's name is white magic"when I heard this name my eyes turned red and I was sealed inside my body and my eyes turned red"t-tim what's wrong?"he said worried holding the book behind him"give me the book little boy"i said with a smirk looking at him with my red eyes"i am sorry black but no this book won't ever get out of my hand"he said then slapped me after that I returned back normal"w-what happened?"I asked and rubbed my cheeks John first looked at my to make sure it's me"black tried to kill me that's all"he laugh a little then get out the book"this white magic book is the only way to defeat black"john said happily and smile"thats why I will stay with you so if anything happened I will be there for you because If you are black I am light"i smiled when he said this then I get up"cime with me I will show you your room"i said happily as he get up and walked after me I walked with him to the guest room he run and jumped on the bed"bro I figured something"he said happily while jumping"and that's it?"I asked with a small sigh and sit in a chair"jesse secretly cares about you"he said with a giggle as I blush hard and look away"i-i know she always cared about me what's new in that"i said nervously"well yeah I just wanted to make sure"he said teasingly and I blush even more"okay go to sleep we have school tomorrow"i said nervously he lay on the bed and I get out with a sigh and still blushing then walked to my room and sleep in the next day I woke up and go to john room then knock on his door"hey John time for school"i said with a sleepy voice as he appeared behind me"why are you waking me you know that I wake up early"i got shocked and looked back"okay then let's..."I didn't complete as I find him in the school uniform"okay fine I will get ready"i said with a sigh then wear my uniform"hey man I want to drive the lykan that you got"he said begging me "bro you know that there is only 7 copies of this car and me getting one is something so rare"i said and looked at him and find his puppy eyes looking at me"okay fine one time only"i said with a sigh he jumped and then he took the key and we run out side to the car we jumped inside the Lykan Hypersport and then we was at the school in exactly 5 minutes"oh god this car is so damn super"he parked the car in the parking then we get out of the car girls looked at us with heart eyes we walked inside in the break time we sit at the cafeteria 2 girls walked at us they were so hot we were drinking coffee "excuse us" both girls said as we look behind us and saw them of course John smiled and I blushed"umm are you Tim the one that stood against the bullies"the pink haired girl said to me as she got near me and put her hand on my chest"y-yes it's me"i said nervously blushing hard"and you are John the most smart boy in the school"the blue haired girl said and get near John and put her hand on his shoulder"umm what do you want from us?"