Chapter 3

In the break , I found someone shouting my name "YOOO TIMM!" the voice was familier . I found John standing infront of me "Oh God you are finally back "
"I was with my mum at the hospital . She was really tired , now she got out and I am back , but tell me how did  you enter the school without the uniform " he said surprisingly then he walked to the cafeteria and sat there . I started to tell him what happened to me
"Okay that's weird and strange "
We haven't finished our conversation due to Kevin sudden interruption he was standing infront of us "hey Emo , you are back didn't you understand what I said ?" He asked devilishly amused about what he was saying .I slowly stood up and looked at his eyes "Understood , but I don't care " I said coldly and everyone looked at us . I didn't know that Jesse was watching this too , Kevin smirked . He was going to punch me in the face without me noticing , I blocked his hand with my hand . Everyone's eyes widened . I threw his hand away then punched his stomach that blood went out from his mouth then he fell . His gang came to me at once . There were 4 other boys . They started to punish me , and I blocked them all . I punished them all . They got scared and ran away taking Kevin with them . John mouth was widely opened from the surprise . Everyone was surprised . They began to cheer up at that time . I didn't realise that my eyes were red "TIM TIM TIM" everyone said happily like it was a triumph or something they were cheering my name . I shook my head closing my eyes when I opened them they were normal again . I was surprised and looked around "what the hell did I do ?" I asked John but he was staring at me as if I killed someone "d-dude you banged Kevin and his gang " he said surprised and then I ran away to the classroom and got inside . Jesse didn't trust what she saw so she followed me and John too . They entered after me and locked the door " I didn't know what I have done , someone is controlling  me giving me this power " I said worryingly walking around and acting like crazy . Jesse put her hand on my my shoulder comforting me . I felt kinda calm "Calm down what happened . Those last two days . You were absent " She said.