chapter 6

This voice sounded familiar to me so I run after the voice through the fire and there I saw Jesse with my other self he got red eyes and looked at me with his devil eyes then he get his face closer to her neck I was going to run to stop him but something was holding me back Jesse tears fall as the devil me bite her neck sucking her blood when the devil let go she fall on the ground dead he looked at me with a smirk and blood covering his lips I felt something was on my lips I wiped them and looked at my hand it was the blood of jesse my eyes widen and then I woke up fast breathing heavily I wiped my eyes then get up fast and run to my phone I opened the contacts searching for Jesse number then called her I waited for her to pick up well it happened and she did"hey tim"she said softly at this moment I didn't know what to do I froze at my place trying to get out the word hi but I couldn't"tim are you there? Is there anything wrong? "she asked softly"y-yes of course everything is fine i-i just wanted to hear your voice and see if you are okay"i said nervously I don't know why but she giggled softly"of course I am okay why wouldn't I be"
"well that's good see you tomorrow"i said fast she said bye and hang up on me I sighed loudly then called John when he pick up"i was going to tell you"he said with a sad tone "is there anything bad?"I asked"yes so can I please come to you we need to talk and I might stay with you tonight and go to school together"
"that's exactly what I wanted because Henry my maid left me alone"i said with a little sigh "okay then I will be at your place in no time"we hang up on each other and in exactly half an hour I found the bell ringing I went fast to the door"who is there?"I asked from behind the door"its me john"i opened the door fast he entered and I closed the door after him"i got some bad news for you"he said with a worried tone and he sit in the couch and get out his lap then opened word Microsoft"look at this"he said sadly as I sit beside him and looked at the lap when I read the the sheet my eyes widen "T-This can't be true"