Chapter 2

I stared at the book for a while then I got down . I sat on my dad's disk "I have never seen this book before " I murmured to myself confused about the situation.
I opened the first page , I didn't understand anything from the writing . I began to flip the pages not understanding anything from the writing or the drawing . While I was flipping the pages , I saw a paper . I didn't know , but I started reading it " barhash barhash kalmash halmash Boter koter kaltaaot kaltaaot Barshal Barshal kazher kazher Emrshalash Emrshalah " I read this loudly and I felt someone was reading with me suddenly I looked out I found the clods turning black and a strange black sand got inside . I stopped up fastly and stood in the middle of the library . I was leaving , but suddenly the sand collected in frond of me creating a shake that looked like human with a red eyes "You have summoned me now I will give you power and everything you wish for " he said with a deep harsh voice and suddenly the sand got inside my nose and my mouth . I was barely suffocating . I coughed and the I fell on my knees then I lost my consciousness . Henry entered and  found me on the ground . He carried me then he put me on bed . The next morning I woke up early and looked around , I found nothing happened . I rubbed my head " I hate nightmares " I said sadly then got up walking to the mirror I looked at myself . I felt something strange , I was happy . I wasn't worried as usual . I looked at my school's uniform " I am not wearing you today " I said evilly then I wore a black t-shirt and black trousers . I got out of my room . " sir you should be wearing your school's uniform " Henry said softly . "Shut up and let's go to school " I said madly . Henry was surprised by my response "y-yes sir" he said a little worried  . "Today I want to go with my RS8 " I said happily then Henry nodded . The driver stood infront of my home . I got out and Henry looked at me getting inside the car . We arrived at school . I got out then I closed the door walking proudly inside the school hallway . The principal saw me . She got mad and walked to me "Tim where is the school's uniform ?" She said angrily . I didn't care and I didn't even answer her . I only looked at her eyes and my eyes turned red " yes sir , there is no problem with this uniform " she said as if someone was controlling  her . She walked away . I shook my head very surprised , I looked at her walking away " what ... was that ?"