Chapter 1

Jack's POV

"You gotta let lose a little man." Felix told me and patted my back. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Not today Felix." I whined, he just smiled and gave me a side hug.

"Billy down your throat again?" He asked.

"Screw Billy." I huffed.

"He is your boss.." He stated and turned to go back to his station. I put on a smile and turned back to the counter.

"Top of the morning! Welcome to Sunrise Coffee House, how may I help you?" I asked cheerfully, to which the young girl smiled and tugged on her mom's arm. She "whispered" in her ear.

"I really like his voice and hair." She stated, her mom smiled and took their order.

"Have a good day little lass." I smiled, which made her smile and jump, happy that I spoke to her.

The cycle of greetings repeated over and over. Until we got to a guy, who was really rude.

"Top of the morn-"

"Shut it!" He snapped and grabbed my shirt, pulling me forward.

"You might want to take your hands off of him." Billy came and grabbed my waist.

"Or what?" He asked pulling my closer.

"Or you will be escorted out and a law suit for assault." He stated and grabbed my waist harder. The guy let go and Billy pulled me back into his chest.

"Felix take counter, Cry cover the machine." With that he pulled me into his office. To which he shut the door and pushed me against it.

"Billy please, get off me." I stated and tried to push him off.

"You should be fucking greatfull." He seethend, attacking my neck.

"Thank you for saving me, but the the off!" I shouted and pushed him back.

"Just wait, you are gonna need me."

"Screw you Billy." With that I walked out and got back to work.

~~~~~

Short I know. Also, first Septipiler book.