Chapter 5

Mark's POV (Whaaaa?)

I woke up in a strange bed and then I remember last night. He was cuter than I though he would be. I thought I was gonna be stuck with a nasty and ugly person, but nope. I got an adorable and cute person.

I sat up and rubbed me eyes, the smell of breakfast foods invaded my nose. I got up fully and pulled my shirt on. I walked out to where I thought the kitchen was and I was right.

"Good morning." I greeted with a smile, Jack jumped and turned around.

"Oh hi. I-I thought I would make you breakfast for having to deal with this last night." He told me pointing to himself when he said 'this'.

"Thank you." I smiled and sat at the counter, he turned around and put eggs, poatato hash, bacon, and sausage. "This looks amazing."

"T-thanks, I used to make it a-a lot in Ireland." He blushed and bowed his head. So adorable.

He sat down across from but kept his head bowed. I reached across and brought his head up with my index finger.

"Hey, don't hide your face." I smiled at him, to which he smiled back. We ate in a comfortable silence. Once we were finished he took our plates and put them in the sink. I grabbed my shoes and put them on, he walked me to the door.

"Thank you again, for helping me sleep." He told me with a smile.

"Honestly it was my pleasure." I smiled, I have been doing that a lot since last night. "Do you want my personal cell?"

He blushed badly and ducked his head, but nodded anyway and gave me his phone. I put my number in and gave it back. He looked at it and chuckled.

"Markimoo?" He asked and looked up. I winked and gave him a small hug.

"Text me, but byeeee." I told him and walked out the door.

*time skip*

"Alright, spill." Wade demanded as we walked up to a café that we heard about.

"Spill what?" I asked looking up at him, quite literally.

"You have been smiling since you got back from you're cuddling appointment." Bob explained.

"No idea what you're talking about." I shrugged.

"Oooooooh!!!! Mark has a crush!!" Ethan exclaimed, swinging his and Tyler's arms back and forth.

"I do not." I scoffed.

"You totally do." Tyler smirked, freely letting Ethan swing their arms.

"Oh would you look at that!! Here it is, the Sunrise Coffee House!!" I exclaimed and heard all of them chuckle. But what I walked into is a scene that I wasn't expecting.