Chapter 8

Mark's POV

It's been about a week since what happened and yes Jack explained what happened. I called the police on him and now he can't even get near my Jack.

My Jack? He's not mine. Shut the fuck up mind.

But I wish he was mine, look at him. Sleeping adorably, tiny snores leaving his beautiful innocent lips. His bright green hair with gray hairs coming out from the brown. His soft, pale skin complements his amazing steel, icy, blue eyes. That are so easy to get caught in. His mustaches is a lighter shade then his beard. His tattoo fits him perfectly. Just like everything else. I can go on and on.

"What are you staring at Mark?" He asked. Oh and the way he says my name, say it again please.

"Say what again?" He asked, I immediately blushed, realizing that I said it out loud.

"Oh-oh, uh, n-nothing." I tripped over my words.

"Oh come on." He asked again, holding out the 'on'

"My-my name." I whispered.

"You want me to say your name?" He asked, my face was extremely red and I could feel it but I nodded anyway.

"How about if I say it like this instead?" He asked, I looked up at him and he smirked.

"What do you -"

"Mark." He moaned my name instead of just saying it. And oh fuck.

"Um-um Jack? What are you-" I was cut off once again by him crawling on me, his lower regions directly on mine. I held back a moan as he moved a little.

"Markimoo. Do you have a problem?" He asked innocently, moving his hips some more.

"Fuck, Jack." I moaned out, I flipped us over and started to kiss down his neck.

"Mark!"

"Mark....wake up"

"Markimoo, are you alright?!" I jolted awake to Jack shaking me violently. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. W-why would I be?" I asked.

"W-well you were moaning and grunting. I thought you were h-having a bad dream." He informed me. Uh fuck.

"Oh, no I'm okay. Thank you Jack." I smiled and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked, worry clear in his voice.

"To the bathroom. I'm ok." I told him, he nodded and layed back down. I stiffly walked to the bathroom and locked the door. With the though of Jack on my mind, I finished myself off. I cleaned up everything and walked back to the bed.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked.

"Much, much better. Thank you." I told him.

"Why thank me?" He giggled.

"For being on my mind." I told him, he blushed and turned around.

If only he knew what I meant by that...

~~~~~~~

Dedicated to -AwkwardPenguin- because we are both bored fucks