Chapter 4

Jack's POV

There was a knock on the door. I nervously got up and opened the door. It was a little dark but I still saw Mark standing there clearly. We stood there staring at each other until I snapped out of it.

"Um,you c-could urm, come in." I tripped over my words and stepped aside. Fuck he's hot. He was wearing black pajama pants that had pink mustaches on them and a simple back t-shirt. I had camo green pajama pants and a green shirt. He smiled at me and held out his hand.

"Hello, my name's Markiplier or Mark." He stated and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Jacksepticeye or Jack." We quietly giggled at each other for being dumb. "Okay, follow me, my room is this way."

We walked to my room and I awkwardly stood there.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea how any of this works. Are there like, rules?" I asked, he chuckled lightly.

"Well no, not really. Depending on what we are doing depends on the position. Since we are here to sleep, I will most likely do a simple spoon. But whatever you are most comfortable with." He explained, my face burned up because of the thing I really wanted to ask for this.

"Okay, um, let's lay down then?" I stated, but it came out more of a question. He nodded and we got under the covers, he dropped his arm over me and pulled me closer.

"Is this okay?" He asked, I nodded saying 'yes'.

"Can I ask us to do something really weird?" I quietly spoke in the dark room. He hummed, as if to ask what it was, so I continued. " C-can we t-take our s-shirts off?"

He sat up and removed his shirt, not even bothered but the fact that I just asked that. "Do you need help with that?"

I shyly nodded and sat up as he removed my shirt from behind. My face is most likely the color of a tomato. We later back down and I moved closer to him, his warmth radiating off.

"This better?" He asked, we were so close that I could feel the vibrations in my body. I nodded against his chest and shyly cuddled more into him. Listening to his heart beat, which was a peaceful rhythm that helped me sleep.

"Goodnight Jack."