Chapter 7

(I know I didn't put trigger warnings for the other ones, but this one needs it.)

Jack's POV

Mark and his friends left and my shift was over. I closed up the store, considering we are closed. I walked and hung my stuff up, this was my last day. Nate and I actually found me a job. Which actually isn't very far and it's Starbucks, what's a better combination? I genital knocked on Billy's office door. I heard a 'come in' and slowly walked in. He looked up and automatically smirked once he saw me. I shook slightly, the paper in my hand giving me away.

"What can I do for you Jack?" He asked, slyness laced in his voice."More like, what can I do to you?"

"Um, w-We have t-to talk." I mentally cursed myself for studdering. He patted his lap, but I simply stood at his desk.

"Speak then." He stated, obviously not pleased by my actions.

"I quit." I stated and placed my resignation on his desk. His eyes lit up in anger. He slowly got up and walked passed me, and locked his door.

"Then I'm getting what I want." He smiled wickedly. "And I. Want. You."

I started to back up, away from him, but ended up trapped. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head. He started to kiss down my neck, and I got punched every time I tried to move away.

"P-please s-stop." I pleaded, which got a slap in the face.

"Shut up and take your shirt off." He demanded, I shook my head quickly. But he yanked it off me anyway, then my pants. And before I know it I'm nude across his desk. Begging and pleading for him to stop.

~Tiny time skip because I can't write that~

I limped out his office with my head down. I usually walk home but I'm so sore, so I called the only person who I trusted to take care of me.

Hello?

"C-can y-you come g-get me?" I sniffed a little.

Jack what happened? Where are you?

"I-I' m at work. M-Mark please."

I'm coming boo.

"D-don't hang u-up." I whispered into the phone

I won't.

~Another time skip because I suck ass~

Mark pulled up and hoped out the car, and rushed to me. He lifted my face to look at him.

"Oh my god, Jack what happened?" He asked, worry clear in his voice.

"P-please j-just take me home an-and never bring me b-back." I pleased, hanging on to him.

"Anything for you."