Chapter 6

Mark's POV

"What the fuck." I growled.

"What, what's wrong Mark?" Ethan asked.

"That." I pointed, "That was my cuddle buddy. And that is not okay."

Everyone looked over to where I was looking. Jack was being harassed by some guy behind the counter. Who was clutching his waist and trying to kiss his neck. Jack was continuously pushing away. They didn't even hear the door, but once the guy looked up and noticed us he quickly let go and whispered something into Jack's ear.

Jack turned around with a smile, which widened once he saw me. "Top of the morning! Welcome to Sunrise Coffee House, how may I help you?"

We all walked up to the counter, me being first. "What was that?" I asked looking at the bruise on his neck, aka a hicky.

"What was what?" He asked. I gave him the 'You know what I'm talking about' look. "I have no idea what you're talking about. What can I get you Mark?"

I skeptically ordered and so did everyone else, Jack made everyone's drink and brought it to our table.

"Hey are you gonna be safe here?" Tyler asked.

"What? Oh yea I'll be fine." He answeredand started passing out our drinks.

"Are you sure?" Bob re-asked.

"Yea yea, I'll be fine." He shrugged and gave me my drink.

"Jack, we saw what happened." I told him, his eyes widened.

"So we'll re-ask. Will you be okay?" Ethan asked.

"I-I uh, I will be f-fine. Meeting you guys was lovely. Mark y-you're friends are amazing." He rushed and walked away. We all shared a look.

"As much as I hate saying it, getting involved could make it worse." Wade spoke up. We all begrudgingly agreed. We finished our drinks and left waving at Jack as we did. He smiled and waved back.

Markimoo : I'm coming over today.

Boo <3 : I figured.

~~~~~~~

You didn't think I would leave the gang out did you?