Chapter 9

Lisanna's POV
"I Kissed Natsu!". I froze. "What?" I asked myself silently. Levy dragged Lucy away and Juvia ran to find Gray leaving me alone. My mind was racing. 'She kissed Natsu? Did he like it? Is she his mate? I mean if she was then I would be happy for her, I mean it's not like I like him or anything! At least not anymore.' I slapped myself lightly. "Idiot. You don't like him anymore you like Bickslow remember?" I hissed to myself. "What was that about me?". I turned and saw Bickslow behind me a little confused. I blushed "B-B-Bickslow! I uh I didn't s-see you t-th-there." I stuttered and mentally face palmed myself. 'Way to act casual Lisanna.' He just looked at me. I was confused until I noticed that he had asked me something. "U-uh I um d-didn't hear you. S-s-sorry." I stuttered muttering the sorry part. He sighed. "Nevermind it was j-just a stupid q-question. Sorry for wasting y-your time." He started walking away but I grabbed his wrist before he could walk into the Guild. He turned surprised and that's when I noticed that he had a huge red blush on his face. "Lisanna!" I looked at him blushing a little myself. "Bickslow w-what was it that you had to a-ask me?" He blushed even more which I thought was virtually impossible because he was already as red as a tomato. "I um," he paused rubbing the back of his neck. "I was wondering if you um...if y-you wanted to go on a d-date with m-me?" I stared in shock for a moment then smiled at him. "Sure I'd love to!" He smiled relieved. "Ok I'll pick you up at 7." I gave him the thumbs up and he walked away.
No Ones POV
As the Love Sick Lisanna walked back into the guild. She saw a figure somewhere in the shadows. It moved to quickly for her to get a good look at it. She made the unruly decision to not tell anyone. Little did she know that that secret could be the end of Fairy Tails sweet Natsu.

Oooh who could that shadow be? Btw just a heads up that this is after the Tenrou Island and the Great Magic Games. So Wendy would be 15 and Romeo would be 16 or 17. Thanks for reading really appreciate it.😄