Chapter #23

Beelzebub's POV:
It's finally coming together.

After thousands of miserable years among these filthy morals, it's finally coming along nicely. Soon...

Soon I will become everything that he isn't. I will become better. He will fall from his throne. As I will take and burn it with the very essences of the Lake of Fire. I am the only one.

I will be the only one.

My lord oh father will bow to me.

My brethren will snap like twigs under my gaze.

My followers will be given sweet death, as the commons shall drown in the darkness of which they've burdened their souls with.

The black sea shall fill with their souls as the poor child will swim among them.

The poor child.

No...

My gladiator.

My vessel.

My puppet.

My tool.

My weapon.

Yes. She is no child.

Though she is as stubborn as one. And as foolish.

"Blaire... What a stupid name. Why am I answering to it?" My voice echo's among the quite abyss of darkness that surrounds the terror of my true form. I can feel my mouth spread wide as I smile at the mortals' foolishness of not fearing me.

In a way, I suppose she truly is a child at heart.

But then again...

She was never given that opportunity to experience a childhood, huh?

Hmm...

I will give her the chance to fill her heart of that pleasure for now.

Now, how about I visit John? I'm sure he's missed my words.