9

"Bloody Gilderoy Lockhart... I wasn't looking forward to seeing him again." Ron muttered. Actually almost all of them, save for the lofty Luna, muttered something of the sort, watching his selfish betrayal of the young children. His, surprisingly, was one of the tamer reactions.

Ginny had always been strong, but when it came to being thrown back into the traumatic experience she'd had that year, her hair stood on end. Still, she silently snuggled closer to Harry, who gripped her protectively as he watched.
      Even when he'd done it, slaying the basilisk hadn't felt real. So, watching it happen was even more astounding to his brain. "That really happened..." He said quietly in disbelief. He knew very well it happened, it was just too insane to dream of happening.

"Well, now we fully understand why they made this a movie." Ron chuckled, as he reached for another treat (blue cookies) brought out by Luna. Hermione resisted the urge to glare, and instead took one herself up occupy her mouth from nagging him.

      "Man, those scenes with Myrtle were so weird.. I don't remember seeing her as much in later years though." Hermione said.
       Harry was glad he hadn't taken any food, he would've surely spit it out. His mind wandered to the fourth year.'I really really hope they don't have that recorded.' the scene of Myrtle popping up in his bubble bath would be too terrible to live twice. 'Still one more movie beforehand.' He chuckled nervously... Surely they wouldn't embarrass him like that?

~~~~~~
An: Sorry for the shortness and slow updates, I just have trouble writing chapters for this book but I'd feel bad discontinuing it, so I'm trying :)