12

The inn almost felt familiar, though it wasn't exact and he'd never been to that movie set. As the friends sitting next to him in their alternate forms appeared, Harry smiled slightly.

        There was Crookshanks whom he'd never been terribly attached too, and who put a scowl on the Ronald Weasley within and outside of the screen. His scowl quickly turned into a slightly dejected frown though, when he saw the two who played Fred and George sitting happily together.  It wasn't that this was the first time he'd seen them in the movies, far from it. However, it stirred up feelings in him he wished he didn't have, anger and sadness. 

            When Hermione looked up to see this, she sighed, her lips tilting down in a frown. Resting a hand delicately on his shoulder, she whispered tenderly "Ronald.... We don't have to watch if it hurts you." The ginger just shook his head, grunting and looking back at the screen. 

   It wasn't long before they were depicted leaving on the train, and it got all of them a bit excited to see another year of their own lives. However, everyone felt a bit of terror creeping up when they realized that this would be the dreaded year  that a frightening dementor greeted them.