13

It didn't take long before Harry's heart began to thump uncontrollably, gulping as he looked at the screen. Although it was only on the telly, he felt as though the room they were in itself had all of the sudden become eerily frigid. Most of them had this fright stirred up in their hearts, and tried to convince themselves it was only pretend. Luna had never really been phased by these sorts of things, playing with her earrings that were miniature radishes.

     Ginny gripped his hand tightly as she felt his nervous energy, watching the life get sucked out of the actor as though it were him. They all practically jumped up in surprise (though they anticipated it) when a man sprung up, banishing the creature with a bright beam from his wand. 

          An observation of him, and Harry could quickly tell it was another person close to him that he'd lost. Professor Remus Lupin was another man who'd shaped his life, only to be taken from him. It nearly shattered his heart, yet he didn't show it quite yet. In a moment, his sadness dissipated, and he was left with a craving for chocolate, as the man suggested that helped him years ago.

   "Oooh chocolates! I might have something like that, they've a lovely Horklump filling!" Luna suggested. Bringing out a silver box of them, she passed it around. Harry bit into it, not even noticing the strange flavor as he reminisced on his third year, watching the screen. Hermione, who'd read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, politely refused.