16

It was as if everyone's breathing slowed the moment Harry and Buckbeak took flight. Though they new the real event took place so many years earlier, it was as if they'd stepped back into that time. Harry could practically feel the wind running through his hair.

      As soon as Harry landed, though, the focus turned on the young Draco. Everyone of them knew it was rude to laugh at the sight of Buckbeak injuring him, but even Hermione cracked a little smirk seeing him overreact. With a little chuckle, Harry reached for Ginny's hand and whispered "If we ever live together, we should get ourselves a Buckbeak.."

               Ginny rolled her eyes, though there was a sparkle of interest in the dark orbs. "Maybe.." She mumbled, low enough that the others couldn't hear. "But I doubt I'll be living with you anytime soon. Mum still thinks I'm a little girl, and if I mention it she'll go on about how boys only want one thing..." Her cheeks flushed almost the shade of her hair, but her face was cool and calm as she looked back to the screen.

    For a second, Harry was slightly flustered. He wanted to imagine a future with her, maybe even children. Lily would be a nice name, he thought, in remembrance of his mother. But this only reminded him that loved ones don't stay forever, and the thought made him not want to think about the future. 

    He turned his attention back to the movie, gulping as he saw them enter a classroom. He then remembered that this man was the one who represented Professor Lupin, and bit his lip in slight anxiety about the fear he'd seen that day.

    As the scene went on, Ron turned into a ball of laughter at the sight of Snape in the clothes of Neville's grandmother. No matter how upset he was, that would always be hilarious to him. When the actor playing himself was faced with a spider, however, he yelped, hiding his face against Hermione's sweater. She wanted to push him away, but admittedly it was adorable when he was scared.

     All of the giggles halted when it was Harry's turn. It was as if ice ran through the wizard's veins seeing the depiction of a dementor, which had plagued his nightmares. He had realized, at that moment, that he was just normal again. No matter what people said, at times it was obvious he was just a boy. This was even more apparent when he remembered the feeling of the next scene, being excluded from Hogsmeade. With so much going on in his life, he'd just wanted to have some fun with his friends. But in his life, fun had never lasted long. No matter how he tried to avoid it, someone he loved would leave, or people at school would accuse him of something he didn't do.