14

Harry remained distracted for a bit, but his thoughts of sadness and frustration would continue to creep in. At times, it felt like he was the main character of these movies who was still alive with his friends, simply because others had sacrificed themselves. Sighing, he looked up, his green eyes shimmering a bit with tears. But he wiped them away, thankful that no one noticed the display of emotions.

  By the time Harry looked up, he was watching Dumbledore speak about the beginning of the year. He found that even when they were actors, the people representing figures of his life carried similar charms to their real ones. Even Hagrid, as he stood to be applauded for his new job as a teacher for care of magical creatures, had the same endearing clumsiness as the real half-giant. 

 A number of things about the scene sent goosebumps along the arms of each witch and wizard watching the movie. At first, it was only the eerie resemblance a certain blonde Slytherin resembled to the real one, which caused Harry's heart to thump a bit louder.

But, next it was the dreadful recollection of Professor Dumbledore announcing how dementors would be allowed on the grounds of Hogwarts. The words frightened all of them, to this day. It was as if the very life was being sucked out of them through the screen, and the dementors hadn't even appeared yet. 

Gulping, Ronald leaned against his lover, trying not to show his slight anxiety from thinking about the creatures. Hermione crossed her arms, rolling her eyes and sighing. But, she couldn't help giving a gentle smile when she looked down at the ginger, who had a goofy grin on his face. The current scene was just young boys playing around with jelly beans and making silly noises. It was simple and light, but Harry and Ron felt a bit of warmth when reminded of the few joys in their youth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how long it had taken me to update! I've been a bit busy, but I'm still sorry to keep you waiting. Thank you for reads, votes, and comments! I hope the update was okay, I'll try to do another or a few more later this week.