15

Most of them, especially Hermione, rolled their eyes at the sight of their old divination teacher. Of course, it wasn't really her. But just the sight of someone resembling her annoyed Miss Granger. Ronald, seeing her slight annoyance, grinned playfully and tapped her shoulder. "Her hair is almost as bad as yours was first year-" He teased.

      However, he didn't expect that the comment would make her even more annoyed. Standing up, the intelligent woman crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. "You're such a child, Ronald. I'm tired of your fooling around-"

"B-but 'Mione-" Ronald stuttered.

"Don't you ''Mione" me, Mr. Weasley. I should've known you'd stay  a child after all these years." 

The rest of them were practically dead silent for a moment. It was rather awkward, and no one noticed the movie until they heard an eerie music, and talk of "The Grim", a black dog in Harry's tea cup. 

"Please.... Don't fight. It will upset the-...I suppose they don't have a name yet, but my father will tell me one day." Luna whispered softly, a plea to her friends. 

Sitting back down, Hermione didn't allow Ron to lean against her. The ginger frowned, but didn't speak again for a while. 

Sighing, Harry ran a hand through his dark and shaggy hair. He was a bit saddened to see his friends so irritated with one another. Though, they almost always had been. However, he had thought their bickering would stop when they were older, especially when they'd fallen in love. 

He'd seen so many good things end....and he didn't want Hermione and Ron to be one of them. As painful as the timing was, a scene of Harry and Buckbeak had just began...In it, Hermione and Ron were holding hands. Sometimes the ginger male wondered if things would ever be that simple and juvenile again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got positive feedback on the last update, so I decided to write another! Thanks again for reading! I'm sorry if drama is annoying for some people to read, but I thought it would be interesting to give the book a bit of plot too instead of just reactions. But if you'd prefer more focusing on reacting, feel free to tell me!

Nargles~ <3