9 - final

A/N: So I changed my mind this is the last chapter of the story. So I hope you enjoy it and try not to cry to hard over it. But I had this ending planed since the beginning so. I wanted this to be a short story. So there's not going to be anymore to this story after this. This is the end. Anyway thanks for reading this and even though I was loosing motivation for this story I will miss it. I'm sorry in advance if there's any grammatical or spelling errors. So that's it. Oh check out my new story please it's called Who Are You Now. Thanks. And continue reading. Stay awesome =)

_______________________________

~Kellin pov

I don't remember how long it's been since I last took my meds. Erin stopped supervising me during meals. The only bad thing this has lead to was that Sir came back after not being around for a few weeks and he's not been happy about it. He's been threatening me for a few days now, but I know he's all talk so I haven't really been taking him to seriously. My mistake.

I know it's the middle of the night I don't sleep usually. Vic's sound asleep over there on his bed. And guess who just came to visit. Sir. And he's got that crazy look in his eyes. With his machete held firmly in his hands. Oh shit.

"Big mistake Kellin" he said seething.

"W-what'd I do?" I say scared.

"You've been ignoring me after I came back, now you have to pay" he snapped, raising the machete.

"P-please n-no" I say meekly, knowing exactly what's going to happen.

He starts his assault, he's hacking away at me. I was in so much pain I couldn't even scream for Vic to wake up. He's slicing up my arms, my legs and showing no mercy. I can barely breathe there's to much going on I don't think I can even think straight anymore. Everything went dark-

______

~Vic pov

I wake up to a weird feeling, I don't know what it is. I look over to where Kellin usually is, but he's not in bed and he's not at his desk. He's probably just in the bathroom. I shrug it off and lay back down until he comes out, cause I really have to go having just woke up. But I look at the clock and minutes go by and he hasn't come out. I get up and go over to knock on the door.

"Hey Kellin you coming out sometime to- Aaaahh!" As I knocked the door opened just ajar.

OH MY GOD I was not expecting the sight in front of me. Kellin he's just laying here in a puddle of blood what the fuck. I run out to the main door trying to open it, only, I forgot they lock it from the outside at night, so no one goes wandering, I start banging on the door as loud and as hard as I could. And I started yelling for Erin. Or anyone at this point. Minutes going by and no one. I'm starting to think they can't hear me. No shit they can't here you, or they would have come by now. But I have to keep trying. I have to. More minutes go by. And a few more minutes. I'm losing here.

I stop banging on the door and slid down it and I start crying. Then all of a sudden I hear the door unlock I shot up and swing it open and grab Erin and drag her to the bathroom, I was still crying, and trying my best to tell her what's going on. I let go of her and ran to the back to the bathroom and cradled Kellin. I don't know what happened but I know it's not good.

I hear her gasp as she walks in. She rushed to my side. He's bleeding a lot, like fatally. I noticed her check his pulse. Then she told me to get out of the way so I scooted back until my back hit the bathtub, I bring my knees up the my chest and wrap my arms around myself and I sob into my knees.