t w e n t y f o u r - Wyatt

(a/n: heh ReddieWhip I uploaded at 12:24pm instead of 12:30)

(Ps, early update because I love my readers and I will be uploading at regular time tonight)

I had just sent my crush a text. I just sent Jaeden a text. I admitted my love to him. Cool. I looked down at my phone to see what I had just sent.

Jae☺️💓
Wyatt: Hey Jaeden. I just wanted to let you know that I've liked you for a while now. It's okay if you don't like me back, we can keep the feelings mutual. :)

I looked at Alex, and she nodded at me as conformation. We sat on the floor and drank our iced tea.

"How are ya feeling?" Alex asked. "You know, about telling him?"

"I feel pretty relived, actually." I said calmly.

"That's good. Anything new in your life?" She asked with a chuckle. I laughed back.

"Not much, Johnson. How are you and Jack doing?" I asked with a smirk. She smiled and rolled on her back in a fit of laughter.

"He's really good, actually. I like him. Like I like like him." She said, smiling away, happier than ever. "I think I might even love him." She said in a quiet voice.

"Aw. I ship it. Hard." I said.

"Like your DI-" my phone cut her off.

(What am I thinking)

It was a text from Jaeden. She scrambled up and squatted beside me so she could read the response. I scanned the words and gasped. I dropped my phone and fell to the floor. Alex was quick to wrap her hands around me. I felt like I was going to faint. No. It felt like I was going to die. I picked up my phone and scanned over the words again.

Jae☺️💓

Jaeden: Hey Wy. I just wanted to let you know how I feel as well. I've been acting like we're dating for a bit because it's what I wanted. I like you too. A lot.

Jaeden: meet me at the park in 10.

(Y'all thought it would be bad,,, you thought wrong)

"I gotta- I gotta go." I said getting up from Alex's floor.

"Go get 'em, tiger." Alex said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. I ran out the door and to the park. When I got there, no one was there. I saw someone coming from the distance, but it didn't look like Jaeden. The person was clapping. I walked closer, trying to figure out who it was. I walked until I noticed the facial features and the clothes he wore. It was Romeo. He walked towards me with a huge smile on his face holding Jaeden's phone.

(I guess it was bad, whoops lmao)

"Well well well. If it isn't the gay boy?" I heard Romeo call.

"What are you doing with Jaeden's phone?" I asked, feeling the tears well up in my eyes.

"Well I saw him walking down the street and smiling at his phone. I beat him up, took his phone, and told you to meet me here!" He said in a sinister voice.

"And what are you going to do to me?" I asked trying to sound tough.

"I'm gonna beat you up and tell the whole school you're gay." He said.

"Why?" I asked, choking up on tears. Maybe Jaeden didn't like me back. Maybe it was Romeo the whole time.

"Because I want Alex. If I can't have her, I'll hurt every one of her friends until I can get her." He said walking towards me. I backed away. I suddenly felt a fist hit my jaw. Then my eye. My mouth, and then nothing. Everything went black. I heard faint screams, but I'm not sure who it was from. My head was pounding and I couldn't see. What happened?

Yikes, this physically hurt my Jyatt heart to write. :((
Written ; June 15

See ya later, my dudes
-A