e i g h t e e n - Jack

"Next time it won't be so easy, Grazer." Romeo said after getting up from the ground. I glared at him as he walked away. I looked at Alex, softening my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Alex." I said apologetically.

"Your first fight for me, Jack." She said smiling. She knows just want to say. I smiled back.

"Of course it was you, baby." I said quoting from the first day we met. She smiled and grabbed my hand. She planted a kiss on the back of it as we walked towards the school.

"Why don't we stop by the office, just to get some ice from Flo. She won't mind." Alex offered.

"Alright." I said as we walked down towards the office. We walked in hand-in-hand, greeted by Flo squealing.

"Aha! I knew you too would become a couple! Right from day one!" She said jumping up and down and pointing at our hands. We both looked down at our hands, then at each other. I noticed a growing smile on Alex's face.

"You guessed right, Flo!" Alex said, upbeat.

"I know! Okay, but what do you guys need?" Flo asked.

"Just some ice for Jack. He got into a fight." Alex said concerned.

"Why?" Flo questioned.

"It was for Alex." I said, looking down at her.
(A/n, wow someone is shorter than Jack for once, a surprise)

"Only love makes you that crazy sweetheart, and than damn stupid." She said to us. Alex smiled. Flo waved her hand, signalling for me to come to the back room. I walked over with her as she grabbed my hand.

"She's a keeper." Flo whispered to me. She grabbed a bag and put ice in it.

"Here ya go! Now get to class, lovebirds!" Flo said before lightly pushing us out of the office. We walked out hand in hand again.

"Mr.Heaton's math class?" Alex asked.

"Nah." I said. "Starbucks?" I asked.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Alex said before running out the front door to the school with me. We walked to Starbucks talking about random things. 
*bing bing* I looked at Alex. She shrugged and grabbed her phone. She gasped and dropped her phone, putting her now empty hands to her mouth. I hugged her out of instinct. I didn't read the message or pick up the phone, because I respected her privacy.

"What's the matter, baby?" I whispered in her ear.

"Nothing, let's just get our Starbucks and go back to school." She said grabbing her phone and pecking me on cheek.

Sorry for the lack of words, but oh well. Sorry for updating late, but at least I did🤷🏽‍♀️😂❤️
Written ; June 11

See ya later, my dudes
-A