t w e n t y s e v e n - Alex

I was sitting on my bed, texting Jack after Wyatt left. He left like an hour ago, I hope everything goes well. I got another notification, but this time it wasn't from Jack.

Jaeden😎👌🏻
Jaeden: WYATT'S IN THE HOSPITAL, COME QUICK. HE'S IN ROOM 315.
(mileven reference, kill me now)
Alex: okay, Jack and I are on our way! Can you tell us what's going on first?
Jaeden: too much to type. Be here soon.

I texted Jack and told him to meet me outside asap. I ran down the stairs and told my mom the situation. She told me I could go, so I ran out the door, greeted by a worried looking Jack.

"Alex! Can you tell me why this is so urgent?" He asked, almost pacing.

"Wyatt's in the hospital. But Jaeden won't tell me why. All he told me was to get to the hospital." I said walking towards the direction of the hospital.

"Oh." He said with a nod, still looking worried. We started to run. We were both nervous.

"Which way to room 315?" Jack asked the first nurse we saw.

"Oh, it's that way." She said, pointing her finger.

"Thank you!" Jack said with a smile. She nodded and walked away. Once she turned, we ran down the hall.

"Room 309, 311, 313, 315!" Jack said. We walked into the room to see Wyatt on the hospital bed, bruised and beaten with an almost crying Jaeden beside him. He looked pretty bruised too, but not as bad as Wy. Jaeden was holding his hand. OTP! I thought. Not the time, Alex. I thought again. Man, sometimes I think of the weirdest things.

(Literally same)

"What happened?!" I asked, worried about Wyatt.

"Romeo beat us up. But he knocked Wy out, so I brought him here." Jaeden said, all in one breath.

"Where's Romeo?" Jack asked, now on the opposite side of Jaeden, facing Wyatt. I walked toward the bed.

"I knocked him out too." Jaeden said, looking slightly ashamed.

"You did the right thing." I said, rubbing Jaeden's arm.

"You did, weeaboo. You saved me, don't you get it? You saved me." Wyatt said, shaking their linked hands. I smiled at the cute nickname. OTP!

(Stranger Things referenceeeee)

"I'm glad you're alright." Jack said, rubbing Wyatt's head. "Noodle head." He added. Wyatt smiled.

"So why did Romeo beat you up in the first place?" I asked, confused.

"Oh." Wyatt said. "That's a long story."

"You can tell us, we have time." Jack said.

"Well, he said that he wanted Alex. And he beat me up while saying something along the lines of ' if I can't have her, I'll hurt her friends' or something like that." Wyatt said.

I sat down in an empty chair and remembered the messages.

"Jack." I whispered.

"Yes baby?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

"That day." I said. "When I dropped my phone?" He nodded. "The text was from Romeo."

He widened his eyes. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and showed him the texts. He gasped.

"Alex, baby." He said, pulling me into a hug. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Everything will be alright. I'm sure he won't hurt me. I've got you, baby." He rubbed my back. It soothed me.

"I know." I said, still choking up on tears.

"Hey," he said, lifting my chin up. "That's my line." He said with a smile. I laughed as he wiped my tears away. He hugged me again. We stayed like that until the nurse came in to check on Wyatt.

"How are you doing, Mr.Oleff?" She asked.

"Better." He said with a smile. The nurse looked fairly young. Maybe a year or two older than us.

"That's good. If you need anything else, just call me in" She said with a smile and a wink.

"He's mine." Jaeden said with a straight face, but still using his calm voice. "All mine."

She fake smiled and walked out.

"That wasn't something you would see on a regular basis." Jack said laughing. Jaeden only smiled.

"You know, I'm happy I did that. I don't won't anyone on my little Wy. He's all mine." Jaeden said, pulling Wyatt into a hug.

"Everything is going to be just fine." Jack said with a smile, looking at the scene. Wyatt and Jaeden together, and him and I enjoying the moment. But little did we know, we were wrong. Really wrong. The next day at school would be a roller coaster.

Yikes one of my longest chapters. Ps, I wrote this at like 2am. 2:17 to be exact. So sorry if some things don't make sense, and if the grammar is horrible. Sorry :))
Written; June 17

UPDATE: I was watching old vines and they crack me up😂 rip vine

See ya later, my dudes
-A