t h i r t y t w o - Jack

I woke up with Alex in my arms. I looked around to see that I was in Finn's spare bedroom. I then remembered what happened last night. The kiss, and how she came to apologize. Wow, I really like this girl. I saw her twitch, and with in seconds, the beautiful girl in my arms had woken up.

"Last day of school, beautiful." I whispered.

"Yay!" She whispered in a croaky voice.

"I'm sure Finn's mom is making breakfast. If you want to stay you can, and you can go home if you want." I said. She rolled over and faced me.

"I'll stay." She said. I nodded and we both proceeded to get up and out of the bed.

"I'm gonna go wake up Finn. Can you go see if breakfast has been made yet?" I asked Alex. She hummed in response and skipped down the stairs. Cutie. I walked to Finn's room and turned the knob.

"Finnlard, Mills, wake up!" I shouted. Two people emerged from the bed in the middle of the room. I heard barely audible groans coming from both of them.

"Oh, wah wah. Get up! Last day of school!" I shouted again. I closed the door and walked downstairs. I was greeted by Mrs.Wolfhard and Alex singing a song. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and just listened to the words that they were singing. I heard the melody, and the harmony. They sounded great. I pushed myself down the last stairs to talk to them.

"Good morning! You guys sound great together!" I said complimenting their voices. Alex blushed and sat next to me at the table.

"Especially you." I whispered, tapping her cute button nose.

"Oh stop it." She said, taking in the compliment.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mrs.Wolfhard said. "Can you do me a favour Alex and grab five plates?"

"Yup!" Alex said cheerfully. She got up from her seat and went to the cabinet containing the dishes.

"And Jack? Can you please get up the sleeping two?" She said turning to me. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I turned the knob once again to see the two who I woke up earlier still sleeping.

"WAKE UP!" I shouted.

"Hey, you can't shout, my mom will get mad at you!" Finn whisper yelled from his bed.

"Your mom told me to come get you though, so I CAN SCREAM ALL I WANT" I said, smiling. Finn continued to get up and out of bed. He shook Millie a few times, and then she got up. The trio walked downstairs and grabbed their plates for breakfast.

"Dish up you guys! I'm going to play jigsaw puzzles in the back room. Just holler when you're leaving!" Mrs.Wolfhard said as she walked away.

We all ran upstairs to get dressed. Due to the party, Alex had brought extra clothes just in case. So did the rest of us. We threw those clothes on and did our bathroom stuff. We were done by 7:30am. I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch with Alex.

"Okay Jack. Are you gonna hang out with me for the rest of the summer?" Alex asked me.

"Of course! But I do have to go to summer camp this summer. Maybe you can come?" I asked her. She pusses for a moment, thinking about it.

"Yeah, as long as I'm with you." She said pinching my cheeks.

"You lovebirds ready?" Finn asked coming down the stairs with Millie under his arm.

"Uh huh." I said laughing with Alex now under my arm. She was smiling away at the world. What a beautiful girl.

Hey! I updated using my data because I love making you guys happy :) (also rip my data)
Written; June 19

See ya later, my dudes
-A