t w e n t y t h r e e - Alex

"Yes. Yes indeed." Wyatt said.

"Alright? And how may I help you?" I asked like a fast food person.

"Well, you see. Not everything is all cool in Wyatt's Coolsville. I like a guy. I'm afraid he's straight. And I don't want to ruin our friendship if I tell him, but I feel like it's the right thing to do if I tell him." Wyatt said all in one breath.

"Okay. First things first. Who is the guy?" I asked. "Don't feel pressured to tell me."

"It's Jae." He said, not sounding nervous.

"Wait, weren't you guys talking and being all cute on the first day of me being in Derry?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm afraid he thinks I was kidding. Because I think he thought I was kidding." Wyatt said, sounding a tint of a bit sad.

"Don't worry. How about we go get some watermelons and eat before we decide." I said, trying to make him feel better.

"You know exactly what I need, Alexandra Johnson." Wyatt said with a smile. I threw on my jacket and walked to the super market with Wyatt. We were looking for he biggest watermelon there.

"How about this one?" I asked.

"Two oval like."

"This one?" I said holding up a watermelon.

"Too, I don't know, green." Wy said.

"ooh! How about this one!" I said, struggling to pick up the watermelon in front of me.

"You know, Alex. I need to see the watermelon so I can judge it." Wyatt said, pointing out that I couldn't pick it up. He walked over to me and grabbed it with ease.

"How about this one?" He said.

"Dudes that's the one I was talking about!" I said.

"Oh, okay. Then sees a keeper!" He said happily.

We came to the checkout with a giant watermelon, an aero bar, a three musketeers bar and two bottles of Arizona iced tea.

We walked home as Wyatt was holding the melon, and I was holding a plastic bag containing the goodies. We made it to my house in less than 10 minutes. We brought all the food upstairs and ate away. We cut the watermelon in half and ate out of the halves like bowls with spoons.

(In that one episode in ICarly, ya know?)

We drank iced tea, ate chocolate and watermelon and gossiped for about an hour an a half.

"So you're gonna text Jae right now?" I asked, anxious.

"Of course." Wyatt said pulling out his phone. I walked over to him and peered over his shoulder to see the messages. I proof read what he typed before he. Sent it. Wyatt looked at me. I nodded. He clicked send. Wyatt had just sent a text to his crush, explaining his love for him. Let's do this thing.

Fun stuff? Yeah.

Also, someone is gonna try and fight me today🤷🏽‍♀️ (June 22, 7:49am)

UPDATE ON THE FIGHT SITUATION: ~~ I SAW HIM WAITING FOR ME SO I RAN LOL
Written : June 13

See ya later, my dudes
-A