Chapter 1

Hi people who are looking at this right now. This is a new book I made and it's just something that popped into my head randomly. All of the people in my story are not any real live people that I know, we'll maybe some, and most of the places in this story are not real. This is NOT a true story. I hope you people like my book!

By the way, this chapter is only a discription of the a characters, some background information about the story, and the first chapter. It's going to be pretty short chapter and a pretty boring one, too.

Well, anyways like I said, I hope you guys enjoy my book!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ok. Hi my name is Hope Keneral and I am a middle schooler in 6th grade. I am currently attending Herman School for Kids and Adults of All Ages (HSKAAA). I know it's long. I have navy blue hair and chocolate brown eyes. I am wearing a yellow t-shirt with a green butterfly on it and a light blue skirt. My hair is tied into a ponytail with a pink bow. I have an older sister named, Lily Keneral, also goes to HSKAAA, and she is almost like my best friend. She has navy blue hair like mine, and her brown eyes are just a tinsy bit lighter than mine. Lily is currently in a blue t-shirt with a purple flower, jeans, and her hair, tied into a long ponytail.

My dad, Jeremy Keneral, is a famous photographer. My mom, Rebecca(Becky for short) Keneral, is a famous artist. My parents are both traveling the world, together. My dad traveling for the beauty and the scenery. My mom traveling for inspiration. Since my parents aren't home very often I live at school, but we still have house here.

I walk from the dorm rooms to the classrooms everyday with my best friend, roomate, and locker partner, Emily Sun. We are very close to each other and do almost everything together. We have every period together and we always end up sitting next to each other, across from each other, in front of each other, or like 3 seats from each other.

I have been this school since I was very small and so has Lily. My parents come home once a year to visit us and to take a break from work. Whenever they come back, they always bring Lily, Emily(I don't know why), and me a lot of things from their travels. Whever they are home, Lily and I live at our house until they leave. My parents are exhausted when they get back home and only stay for like two or three months. Then they leave for work again. They are always super busy but they always try to put aside some time to talk to Lily and I.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter even though it was very boring! Like I said this is only the discription and some background information. If you want to read the actuall book, please turn to the next page(after I finish updating. it might take a while...).