Chapter 2

Ok guys, this my next chapter of the book. This chapter is the start of the actuall story, so I hope you guys enjoy it!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Emily and I walked from our dorms to the lockers together. On our way we found ourselves walking next to Lily. Lily said a very cheerful good morning to us like she always does. Emily and I return her a cheerful good morning. Then, Lily heads over to the college side while we head over to the middle school side. Thus, we bid each other farewells.

Emily and I have the exact same schedule. Honors math for first period. Physical Education(P.E.) for second period. Our elective, band, for third period. Honors language arts for fourth period. Fifth period lunch. Earth science for sixth period, and social studies for seventh period. My two favorite teachers are my social studies and science teacher. My favorite subjects are math and science.

Emily asked me, "We didn't have any homework, right?"

"Yes we did. We had to do page 573 numbers 1, 3-20 for math. We had to study for the band test today. We had grammer page 239 excercise c, all for language arts. We had to sign a science and social studies quiz. You couldn't have forgotten to do ALL of your homework, right?" I said.

All Emily did was stare at me. I knew that that meant she had forgotten all of her homework.

Emily quickly ran to our locker to get all of her homework out. We had like another half-an-hour left so, she should be glad we left so early. But, the bad thing is that I am uber hungry and I could hear Emily's stumach growling with mine.

I asked Emily, "How about I go and get our breakfasts from the cafeteria and you can sit in there doing homework. Then I'll get our breakfasts and I can eat breakfast and you can, too, of while doing homework of course."

She replied, "Sounds good 'cause I'm starving! Oh I'm gonna run to the cafeteria first!" And she left.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you people enjoyed this chapter though it was kinda short, but who cares! Hope you guys enjoyed it!