Chapter 11 Part 2/2

When we got back to school, Ruby, Tina, Emily, and I all headed to our sixth period class. Ms. Venessa greeted me with her kind, warm, smile. She said, "I heard what happend at lunch. I hope you are feeling better."

I looked at my caste and replied, "Yeah. Much better."

I looked at today's homework board and it said: Notes pg 342-345. I was glad I could write with my left hand too, because I would hate to have to make up that homework.

After science Yolanda, Abagail, Tina, Emily, Ruby, and I headed to social studies together. When we were walking into Ms. Barella's classroom, she said to me, "I heard about what happend at lunch today. Hope your arm feels better. This doesn't mean you get to be lazy in class though. Ok?"

I replied, "Yeah, I feel better than I did before. And don't worry Ms. Barella, I can write with my left hand, too."

Ms. Barella said to be, "Well, good. I'll just have to be even more strict on you now, to make sure your not goofing off. Hahaha!"

It was sure nice to see some nice faces for a change. After school ended, Emily Ruby, Tina, and I headed to our lockers. Emily and I still share a locker but Tina and Ruby now share a locker next to me and Emily's, because the teachers thought it would be too cramped if the four of us shared a locker. I stuffed some of the books I needed into my shoulder-cross backpack and took out what I didn't need from my backpack and put it into my locker.

We walked back to our dormitory together. On our way we saw Maggie and her friends also heading to their dormitories. Maggie gave me a disgusting look, not that her face wasn't disgusting enough. Emily was playing with an acorn that fell on the floor. She tossed the acorn behind her and it hit Maggie on her temple. Ruby, Emily, Tina, and I were secretly laughing.

We bursted into laughter when we entered our dorm. All-in-all, today wasn't too bad. We all started on our homeworks. We did a little studying together after and we ended our day with a good nights' sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope all of your wonderfull readers enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me/vote/comment! Thank you for reading this far! Please continue reading!