Chapter 3

While I was eating breakfast, Emily was rushing through her homework, wishing the whole time that she could have just asked me last night. I was just about to eat my last bite of brownie when a very hyper voice behind me screamed, "Boo!" I turned around to see that it was my friends Yolanda and Abagail. Yolanda didn't scare me at all so she was kinda disappointed. On the other hand, Emily got really mad at Yolanda for scaring her while she was doing her homework, but I told her to let Yolanda go. Emily quickly agreed and continued to do her homework. She finally finished, and finished just in time, too. The bell rang not a moment too soon. So, Yolanda, Emily, Abagail, and I all headed to Pre-Algebra together.

We all sat together during lunch at our usual table. We all opened our lunch boxes to find ourselves surrounded by a delicious and fragrant aroma of food. Yolanda and I loved to sing, so everyday at lunch we would sit at the table, singing to all our friends. We sang a different song almost everyday, so today we decided to sing, Let It Go, By: Indina Menzel.

We chorused:

Snow glows white on a mountain tonight,

Not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation,

And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside,

Couldn't keep it in heavens knows I tried.

Don't let them in,

Don't let them see,

Be the girl you always have to be,

Conceal don't feel don't,

Don't let them know,

We'll know they knooow...

We were interrupted by a group of boys that we're apparently having a food fight. An apple almost hit Emily and a grape was launched at me. Emily was very furious with those boys because they had been doing this for the past three weeks. Emily took the apple, and before I could stop her, threw it at the boy who launched it at her. She actually hit the boy, no wonder she's on the basketball team, and the boy shouted very loudly so that almost the whole old here him, "WHAT THE F****** H*** WAS THAT!!!!"

At the time, the principle, Mrs. Hsu, walked by. Mrs. Hsu went to that boy and said, "Young man, watch your language! Meet me in my office after school and if you don't I will call your parents." I forgot to mention, Emily does everything with a perfect timing.

That boy was cursing for the rest of the day and Emily was really happy to see that he and his friends wouldn't have food fights at lunch anymore. And with that we headed to our sixth period science together.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book!