Seeing him again.

Your pov
"(Y/N)!!!! Wake up we are going to move near Sonic and I'm not going to pack by myself!" My sister Mia yelled at me. She is a aqua blue hedgefox with aqua two fox tails the ends are white, her bottom half of her hair is white and her top part of her hair is aqua, same with her bangs. She wears a violet crop top and a short skirt same color, with mint boots that reach her knees. Finally she has ocean green eye's. "K Mia!!! I'm coming." I told her getting out of my bed.

After packing and moving to Mobius

"It's so beautiful here!!!" Mia said happily. "It really is." I said struggling to hold my stuff. "Come on there is our house." Mia said impatiently. "K, k geez."you said. The house was a two story house. It was a light pink color. "K (Y/N) I get the master bedroom but go ahead and choose your room." Mia said grabbing her boxes and walking to her room. I looked at rooms and saw one with (F/C). "Mia can I choose this one?" I asked. She came over and nodded. I got my boxes and started unpacking.
After unpacking
Mia and I ate (F/F). After I changed into some (F/C) pajamas and Mia had a mint PJ shirt and some violet PJ pants. We watched a movie. Then we both headed to our rooms to sleep.
Next morning (Mia's pov)
I woke up cuddling my pink giant teddy bear as I slowly got out of bed. I prepared myself for the day. I put on my every day shirt, skirt, and boots. I prepared breakfast, Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I got to my sisters room and saw her asleep. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. "Well time to wake her up." I whispered to myself. "(Y/N)!!!!!! WAKE UP." I yelled making her scream. "MIA?!?! Why did you do that you almost gave me a heart attack..... WAIT!? Is that pancakes, eggs, and bacon?" (Y/N) asked pushing me out of the way. "Yeah it is so hurry up and eat I'm gonna text Sonic to ask him where we should meet." I told my sister. "K." She said having chewed up pancakes falling out of her mouth. After I called Sonic to ask him where we should meet, (Y/N) finished eating. She also changed into a (F/C) shirt and some (F/C) pants/skirt. (If you use a dress than just the color of the dress.) We walked to the park.

At the park (Sonic POV)
Omg. I can't wait to see my sisters. It's been forever. I brought my friends Amy, Tails, Cream, Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Rouge. I did not tell them why though haha. "Sonic why did you drag us to the park?" Tails asked. "It's a secret it should be here right now..." I said as I spotted my sisters. I waved and they waved back. "Hi Sonic." Mia said dragging (Y/N) across the park. "Hi Mia, Hi (Y/N)." I said hugging them. "Guys, these are my sisters, Mia and (Y/N)." I told my friends. They looked shocked but Amy walked up to Mia and (Y/N) and shook their hands. "Hi. My name is Amilya Lynn Rosetta, but please call me Amy. This cute bunny is Cream and her friend Cheese. The red one is Knuckles and the yellow two tailed fox is Tails---" Amy said getting cut of by Mia. "Wait another two tailed fox?" Mia said holding her two tails. "Cool so I'm not the only one." Tails said happily. "Anyway, the red and black one is Shadow, the silver one is well Silver, and finally the bat is Rouge." Amy told my sisters.

Hope you liked it please vote and like.

Shadow: Yeah please do.
Sonic: Since when are you nice shadow?
Shadow: I'm gonna kill you *punches Sonic*
Mia: Well bye people before this gets --- *gets hit by sonic* oh that's it!!!!! * grabs microphone* eeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!! *Sonic and Shadows ears bleed*
Together:oooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!

Well bye people. Hope you enjoyed