The double date

Mia's POV

'Today is the double date' I thought in my head as I woke up from my sleep. I opened my eye's to see some snow colored fur in my face. 'Silver must of wanted cuddles, he's so cute.' I gently got out of bed and wrapped his arms around my pillow. I went into my bathroom and started to get ready for my double date. I chose this dress with these shoes:

 I chose this dress with these shoes:

After I dressed I woke up Silver

After I dressed I woke up Silver. "Silver." I spoke in a soft voice. "Y-yeah?" He asked sleepily. "Time to wake up, we are going on a double date remember?" I asked. "Oh, yeah." He said, sounding more awake. "*giggle* Okay I am going to (Y/N)'s room, okay?" I asked. "Ok, see you in a bit." Silver said getting out of the bed. "Okay." I got out of my room and walked to (Y/N)'s room. *ring ring* My watch from G.U.N. rang as I was getting close to her room. I answered it. "Yes?" I asked. "Spy Mia, we believe Dr. Eggman is planning something, we have sent spy's to go and receive information. We wanted to ask you if in two days you can come and go receive information as well." My boss said. "Of course sir, in two days I will be home from vacation." I said with a smile. "Okay spy Mia, we will see you soon." "Of course, goodbye." I turned of my watch and knocked on (Y/N) door.

Your POV (4 hours before Mia knocked on the door.)

I woke up and smelled something delicious..... (F/B)! I quickly got out of bed and saw Shadow cooking (F/B). "Wow, your awake." He said as I sat down. "Of course! You made (F/B)!" I said happily. He chuckled, as he placed down my breakfast. He grabbed some for himself and sat down. We ate in silence, until Shadow broke it. "You remember what today is right?" He asked finishing up the (bowl/plate/etc) of (F/B). "Umm, no." I said as I finished eating. "Wow you don't remember the double date?" He asked. "Oh right! I'm going to get ready, bye." I said quickly grabbing my dress and shoes:

" I said quickly grabbing my dress and shoes:

(Change to your favorite color)I finished changing and Left the bathroom

I finished changing and Left the bathroom. I walked out and saw Shadow watching TV. *knock knock.* I opened the door and saw my sister. "You ready, sis?" She asked. "Yes let me just get Shadow." I got Shadow out of our room and went to Mia's so we could pick up Silver. Mia opened the door and went to grab Silver. After we picked up Silver, we started walking. We laughed and talked until we got outside. We continued to walk, laugh, and talk because the cafe was near. We walked into the cafe and ordered our coffees and sat down. We talked and had fun. After we went to this hill and put a blanket down so we could star gaze. Shadow and I snuggled and so did Mia and Silver. We finally went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

??? POV *cough cough* obviously Eggman *cough cough*

"Finally I have them all done." I said as I looked at my finished robot army.

I hope you enjoyed this early chapter. Seriously I only update like what 1 time per 3,4 weeks? Hope you enjoyed this update. Also September 25 is my birthday I am pretty sure most of you don't care but I wanted to let you know anyway.

Shadow: That was a fun date

Silver: Yeah it was

Sonic: I am going to kill you two *about to start chasing them*

Mia: *whacks Sonic with frying pan* well hope you enjoyed this early update!

Everyone: Bye we love you!!!!